Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ reeti can you put a line in your second post to select those with are empty? in red 
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

korelo khoti nai r ki 😛🤣

Chal jaa bodmaish meye kothakar 🤣
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Chal jaa bodmaish meye kothakar 🤣

haww ami bodmaish 😔:P
Koeli thumbnail
^ Jes and MP shoo... got o cc and chat. ðŸ˜†
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

^ any back up?

Err, you mean - do I need any backup?

Btw, your introduction on the first page - isn't it supposed to be "Appy and I" instead of "I and Appy"?

Anyways, Appy to be noted my phone spellchecked your name to "Happy", I think four times and boy, did that annoy the heck outta me? Yes, it did.

And do do people mind me editing the newsletter before it goes up? I may consider volunteering to do that AFTER I get my MacBook ( Retina Pro! *evil laugh*), so hold your horses!
Edited by AraBearxx - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Check Out before signing up ..which are empty..
I have marked the filled up ones in pink an the empty ones ar in Red.
so check them. before signing up .
Koeli thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: AraBearxx

Err, you mean - do I need any backup?

Btw, your introduction on the first page - isn't it supposed to be "Appy and I" instead of "I and Appy"?

Anyways, Appy to be noted my phone spellchecked your name to "Happy", I think four times and boy, did that annoy the heck outta me? Yes, it did.

And do do people mind me editing the newsletter before it goes up? I may consider volunteering to do that AFTER I get my MacBook ( Retina Pro! *evil laugh*), so hold your horses!

hey huns yes you can definately check the entire NL before it goes up... we will be happy to have someone to check the errors and spelling ðŸ˜³ i am pming you the CC link... you would understand how we are planning everything ðŸ˜³. 

lol many people call me happy instead of appy ðŸ˜† and appy is always happy so i dont think your phone did a bad job by spell checking my name ðŸ¤£.

Wow i am using macbook right now... and i dont think anybody will mind if you correct it... i will talk to reeti and put this up in the Rules and Regulations. ðŸ˜†

and by back up i meant other than your regular sections would you be interested in volunteering for any back up?
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

😆

hey huns yes you can definately check the entire NL before it goes up... we will be happy to have someone to check the errors and spelling😳i am pming you the CC link... you would understand how we are planning everything😳.

lol many people call me happy instead of appy😆and appy is always happy so i dont think your phone did a bad job by spell checking my name🤣.

Wow i am using macbook right now... and i dont think anybody will mind if you correct it... i will talk to reeti and put this up in the Rules and Regulations.😆

and by back up i meant other than your regular sections would you be interested in volunteering for any back up?

Lol, Happy!

Ah, none. I have alot on my plate at the moment. And I have this bad habit of procrastinating too.. yep, you're conversing with a world class procrastinator. Thank you very much. 😆

Surrree, but I'd be of help only after I get my MacBook and that is when they launch the 2013 models, grr..

OMGeee, I AM SO JEALOUS! You lucky bumb!

I can see that. Appy in indeed happy!

Btw, Appy. I seriously don wanna sound all bossy and snappy and demanding but I do feel that if you're doing something, you should trust yourself to do it right. So if the authors are attempting fanfics, they should have the courtesy to use basic proper grammar. Just the basics. If you imitate the published authors out there, imitate them right! So I have a few criteria's I would consider before I start naming FF's of the weeks.

Can I share them with the participants, like whoever is willing to write and expects the nomination. Cause deep down there every writer wants it.

Lastly, are you THAT Appy Indy - the Arhi one? I'm Kiara.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Can do ..

10. Actor the Week
Regullar

and/ or

12. Fashionable Person of the Week
Regullar

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tannu