Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

mery pyary weirdos :-) No one invited sorry :-P (Page 104)

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Joined: 19 March 2013
Posts: 14938

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Lol...no u 6300
For a minute I was like 'SHE IS THE WORST BAKWAAS RANI 'ROFL


exactly the one wth 6700 z the wrst bakwaas rani LOL


Oh plzzz!!! I don't Bak Bak like uDeadI have a limit!!

Oye LOLWA DDG is h

aving a 'LS FAV SCENE'EmbarrassedBlushing


hayee thn dedicate it to POTATOROX n also add best wishes fr hr for her icse ...

LOLWAsAalu IF-Sizzlerz
LOLWAsAalu
LOLWAsAalu

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 11875

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
It's LUHAR TIME!!! 
Candy crush waking up!! :-p
LOLWAsAalu IF-Sizzlerz
LOLWAsAalu
LOLWAsAalu

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 11875

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Lol...no u 6300
For a minute I was like 'SHE IS THE WORST BAKWAAS RANI 'ROFL


exactly the one wth 6700 z the wrst bakwaas rani LOL


Oh plzzz!!! I don't Bak Bak like uDeadI have a limit!!

Oye LOLWA DDG is h

aving a 'LS FAV SCENE'EmbarrassedBlushing


hayee thn dedicate it to POTATOROX n also add best wishes fr hr for her icse ...

Done Wink 
Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Joined: 19 March 2013
Posts: 14938

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Ya great mab he is ..may God bless him

aalu i had fever last night n ths mrng :'(


Eh? But why? Pakistan won the match naShocked[/


DIV]




o_O


[DIV]WinkLOLLOL


That is why I say u not be so irresistible, see eve fever is not ready to let ho of youTongueLOL


lol my cucumber ...i m hvng a sire throat ;-)


Aalu to tomato n now cucumberAngryDecide, LOLWA Kumari Gupta !!

Sore throat u mean?LOL

haha ya sore ... Yu got it na .. I write only to convey msg .. And typos dnt matter in ur case cx yu understand ... Big smile Embarrassed
LOLWAsAalu IF-Sizzlerz
LOLWAsAalu
LOLWAsAalu

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 11875

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hawww!!!! Sunny leone n EktA Kapoor in comedy nights o_O

Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 04 March 2014 at 12:56am
Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Joined: 19 March 2013
Posts: 14938

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

It's LUHAR TIME!!!
Candy crush waking up!! :-p


zuhar yu mean ... ??

Lol yu said lunar earlier Tongue LOL
Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Joined: 19 March 2013
Posts: 14938

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Hawww!!!! Sunny leone n EktA Kapoor in comedy nights o_O


birds of feathers flock together LOL
LOLWAsAalu IF-Sizzlerz
LOLWAsAalu
LOLWAsAalu

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 11875

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

Ya great mab he is ..may God bless him

aalu i had fever last night n ths mrng :'(


Eh? But why? Pakistan won the match naShocked[/


DIV]




o_O


[DIV]WinkLOLLOL


That is why I say u not be so irresistible, see eve fever is not ready to let ho of youTongueLOL


lol my cucumber ...i m hvng a sire throat ;-)


Aalu to tomato n now cucumberAngryDecide, LOLWA Kumari Gupta !!

Sore throat u mean?LOL

haha ya sore ... Yu got it na .. I write only to convey msg .. And typos dnt matter in ur case cx yu understand ... Big smile Embarrassed


Butter with jam is ewww LOLWA Dead Don't use that on me Tongue

Lol...I know remedies but I don know the eng translation of them Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Meri Pyaari Weirdos #2 no one invited, Sorrywa!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: LOLWAsAalu   Replies: 632   Views: 14714

LOLWAsAalu 632 14714 20 February 2015 at 12:46pm by Miss.Zaidi
Weirdos #1 ~ Members Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: LuvuKhushi   Replies: 819   Views: 30040

LuvuKhushi 819 30040 25 January 2015 at 9:15pm by jottoshob
Favourite soaps (invited only) #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Jeca   Replies: 1193   Views: 73559

Jeca 1193 73559 04 November 2014 at 4:51am by Avika.Gor
x l Sugary Island Chat Club *Invited Only* #16 [IO} l x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: ARSHIANDI   Replies: 770   Views: 25227

ARSHIANDI 770 25227 03 November 2014 at 8:38am by IPK..Jenny
Returning of the written off #54 Invited only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Daltoni   Replies: 1188   Views: 41382

Daltoni 1188 41382 21 June 2014 at 5:24am by Drya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index