Chat Clubs

mery pyary weirdos :-) No one invited sorry :-P - Page 22

POTATOROX thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LOLWAsAalu

Ahhh REALLY!!! Yiiipppiiieee I am gonna first tell Justin that Ubhika loves you a lotπŸ˜†

bwahahaha... u wont get him.. lol coz we neverr chat.. lol i never chat wid my classmates sisters n all its soo boring..lol n dare u write k i dnt love him .huh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: urockmyworldBS

bwahahaha... u wont get him.. lol coz we neverr chat.. lol i never chat wid my classmates sisters n all its soo boring..lol n dare u write k i dnt love him .huh

I will. Will,πŸ˜† where there is will there is way..I will find him n say Ubhika Shrestha loves you a lot...that is why she blushes whenever you're near herπŸ˜†
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LOLWAsAalu

I will. Will,πŸ˜†where there is will there is way..I will find him n say Ubhika Shrestha loves you a lot...that is why she blushes whenever you're near herπŸ˜†

what when how who ..ubaika o_O .. do yu love him ...omg shitt ab mera kya ho ga :'( ..i mean mere baity ka .. yu ditched my son ..my shinchan :'( ..   i ll login on taashi di s brthday and say wt wt thngs to her :-D
POTATOROX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AALUSLOLWA

what when how who ..ubaika o_O .. do yu love him ...omg shitt ab mera kya ho ga :'( ..i mean mere baity ka .. yu ditched my son ..my shinchan :'( ..   i ll login on taashi di s brthday and say wt wt thngs to her :-D

WHO IS JUSTIN...????? Ae alu u dnt lie k i dnt knw him.. n u frgt about ur ramesh?? πŸ˜‰ oii lolwa wat u wrote.. lol nwdays shez nt using fb when i say her to use na shez like M NT LIKE U 24 Hrs free ok... lol she'll open fb sirf uske janamdin pe lolEdited by urockmyworldBS - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

WHO IS JUSTIN...????? Ae alu u dnt lie k i dnt knw him.. n u frgt about ur ramesh?? πŸ˜‰ oii lolwa wat u wrote.. lol nwdays shez nt using fb when i say her to use na shez like M NT LIKE U 24 Hrs free ok... lol she'll open fb sirf uske janamdin pe lol

lol really πŸ˜† anyways i was planning to tell her that ..

taashi nana yu are the love of my life ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i will top my exams fr yu πŸ˜†
POTATOROX thumbnail

lol really πŸ˜† anyways i was planning to tell her that ..

taashi nana yu are the love of my life ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i will top my exams fr yu πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

lol and that i was planning to tell her as adeety not as lolwa πŸ˜›
POTATOROX thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

oh my lolwa no no noo!!! I feel shy wid her to to say all these..
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

oh my lolwa no no noo!!! I feel shy wid her to to say all these..

o MY GOD .. DID I READ THAT RIGHT .. ADEETY PRADHAN SAID ..SHE FEELS SHY ... ???????????? *****DEADDD*** LOL LOL LOL .. hihi ab tou pakka i ll tell this to taashi di
POTATOROX thumbnail

<font color="#009900"><font size="7"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">o MY GOD .. DID I READ THAT RIGHT .. ADEETY PRADHAN SAID ..SHE FEELS SHY ... ???????????? *****DEADDD*** LOL LOL LOL .. hihi ab tou pakka i ll tell this to taashi di </font></font></font>

i mean like ya.. coz she has only seen the gunda side of me she has'nt seen the i love u typs of me.. n i never say her all these hihi so i feel shy 😳   πŸ˜³