Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AIP... Always in love with this...
Season is surely gonna rock...
The guy khushi telling is not arnav someoneelse... So he r they goingto meet...??
Waiting dear...waiting...
devasahayam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yey.again. iam so happy
😊
😊😊😊
aquagal thumbnail
Hey Devi Maiyya!!! Season 2... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Ab phir se maza aayega..
Jitna weird utna better.. πŸ˜›
Because hum kitne ajeeb hain na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lets see when the two weirdos will meet..
Lets see what Bhagwanji has stored for Arnav & Khushi..😊

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we got a season 2 OF AIP€€€€€€..

THIS WAS ONE OF UR SS I LUVED THE MOST€€€€..

AND 2 BE TRUE BECAME UR RADER FROM UR THIS SS€€€€

JUST CAN€ℒT WAIT 4 THE NXT CHAPTERS€€€€€..

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting 😊
Can you pls give thelink for season 1 ? 
Susita825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yiippiii this is gonna be back !
so happy please update soon 
waiting for it eagerly πŸ₯³
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start plz continue soon
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yippie...very excited for season 2 of AIP... Plz strt soon..
Friedriceji thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheesemad

update karooo!!

Updating...πŸ˜‰
Friedriceji thumbnail
Hello... Me is back with the Chapter One!!πŸ˜‰

Chapter One

Opposite Attracts???

Sir, the count of protestors is just increasing every hour. What are we going to do now?

A worried inspector Mr. Happy Singh exclaimed adjusting the heavy belt on his protruding belly.

Arnav looked up at him from his computer screen and sighed. He was busy playing zombie kill on his computer and here Mr. Happy Singh was hell bend on irritating him.

W*F? Cant you just handle few protestors? Arnav asked switching off his computer and then reaching for the mans side.

Sir, the area where the protestors are gathered, comes in our jurisdiction.. Happy Singh said avoiding Arnavs furious gaze.

The phone rang loudly and Arnav picked up the same and made a face when the voice from the other end, boomed through it.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, GET YOUR ASS RIGHT BACK TO MY OFFICE AND BRING THAT HAPPY SINGH WITH YOU

Arnav closed his eyes in frustration and banged the receiver cursing colorful words to calm himself down. Happy Singh frowned and almost covered his ears with his palms. However, he was used to this kind of swearing everyday but this was just totally out of his dictionary.

Commissioner wants us to meet him at his office Arnav said and walked outside the cabin, taking his service revolver and his darling phone with him. Happy Singh gulped hard and followed him without asking any further questions, as he know that, it will annoy his Sir, further.

Arnav, I want all those protestors out of the place, I am getting calls upon calls from the home ministers office. You dont know how I am handling all this. Now is the time to show your capability as an officergo and get them..

Commissioner Mr. Aman Mathur exclaimed and patted Arnavs shoulders. Arnav passed a weak smile at the man and saluted him before getting out of the cabin followed by a shivering Happy Singh.

Sir what are we going to do now? Yesterday was horrible, we were just standing there and watching them doing what they wanted Happy Singh said climbing onto the passengers seat while Arnav sat comfortably in the back seat hearing his non stop blabbers.

We are going to use water torture or tear gas this time.if.only if they got violent otherwise we will just stand there and watch the drama going on between government and the media simple Arnav said coolly leaning back onto the plush seat of his vehicle.

Happy Singh bit onto his nails and prayed to Wahe Guru for keeping an eye on him. Arnav smirked as his read a message on his phone and threw his head back laughing loudly.

He typed something on his phone and pushed the send button the smile never leaving his face.

And this is Khushi Gupta from Parliament House, with cameraman Nandkishore Singhania, Kal Tak..

NK gave a thumbs up signal to Khushi and switched off the camera. Khushi put the mic down, walked back to the protestors, and took her seat in the middle. She picked one of the placards and shouted from the top of her voice.

WE WANT JUSTICE.

The police vans arrived and parked at the side of the building. Few police officers were already at the place watching over the people gathered around. Khushi found one of those familiar faces from the other day and throw them a disgusted look.

Arnav smirked and got off the vehicle lazily. His eyes scanning the crowd and then resting on that feisty little thing who had him entertained the other day. He removed his aviators and looked directly at her face. She frowned and looked away instantly.

Wellnot a good welcome.!!

Arnav thought walking towards the crowd tapping his shoes lightly on the ground. Khushi looked up at him as he stopped right infront of her.

WE WANT JUSTICE. EDUCATION MINSITER MUST APOLOGIZE TO MS. JYOTHI PRIYA..

Khushi shouted and Arnavs face scrunched at the loud voice. He had his eyes squeezed shut while Khushi grinned widely.

2nd day..And what a crowd?! Not bad Ms. Gupta.. He said taking one of those chairs which his subordinates had placed for him.

Khushi ignored his sarcastic taunts and concentrated on her shouting. Arnav watched people coming to the ground by bus and other vehicles. He could not believe as he looked at the crowd increasing by minutes.

WE WANT JUSTICE. EDUCATION MINSITER MUST APOLOGIZE TO MS. JYOTHI PRIYA..

Student leaders from Jyothi Priyas college too joined the protestors and Arnav found it really hard to concentrate. Well Ms. Jyothi Priya studies in a Womans college. Arnav grinned and looked at the different  colors infront of him. but he did not know why his eyes always stopped at a certain person more than once. The person who had organized the protest. Ms. Khushi Gupta!!

What the hell are you staring at? Khushi asked standing upon to her heels while Arnav raised his eyebrows and then his eyes darted down towards her heaving breasts. Khushi adjusted her dupatta and cleared her throat.

You should look at my face instead of my boobswhen I am talking to you She said pointing her index finger at him and he caught hold of her hands, bruising it with his tight hold on the same.

Khushi winced and glared at his smirking face. Her whole body shivered with anger as she pushed him with her other hand. Students came running to their sides while police officers gathered behind Arnav.

Its not my fault Ms. Guptayou are very attractive. He rolled his tongue and Khushi could not help but place her heels onto his shoe clad feet. Arnav yelped and freed her hands instantly.

Khushi smirked and looked at his leg and then at his face with a fake sadness in her eyes. Arnav walked away from there, controlling his urge to pounce on her immediately. His jaw clenched as he sat inside his vehicle and removed his shoes to check for any injuries.

Khushis phone rang and she dismissed herself from the crowd. Arnavs eyes followed her as she stood next to a vehicle, her face losing the whole color.

Ms. Gupta. this is not about your fight with Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..this is about the justice we want from the government. That politician must face the consequences of misbehaving with one of our journalists.. 

Khushis eyes darted towards Arnavs face and then she looked away instantly as she found him staring directly at her. what is wrong with this man? Why, cannot he keeps his eyes off her, damn it? Waitwhy was she getting bothered about his eyes anyways? She thought and turned away from there.

I am sorry sir that officer, I mean Arnav hes hitting on me from yesterday. I think he is a spy of our enemies. Khushi whispered eyeing at Arnavs careless form.

Are you sure that these two are going to get close? Devi Maiyya asked scratching her head while Bhagwan ji let out an exasperated sigh.

Yesthey are and I really wonder as how? Bhagwan ji said defeated.

I wonder how is she going to get pregnant look at these two..They could not even stand each other.. Devi Maiyya said reaching for the wardrobe while Bhagwan ji switched on the television to watch the news.

Ummwhere are you leaving now? Bhagwan ji asked eyeing at Devi Maiyya.

Anjali.she has arranged a havan at the temple time to go I have lost the count of her Havans

Devi Maiyya said defeated while Bhagwan ji stifled a laugh!!

Chapter two :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91093813

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago