Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anku-

This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. πŸ€” Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.

why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentπŸ˜†
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont understand why anyone would assume that CE is a "junk" film...unless ofcourse you havent seen it.

My family and I don't watch that many indian movies and esp not in theaters...cuz theyre repetitive, wannabe, unbearable at times.

but its been over a week since we saw it, but we still love it and can;t get over it!! It was a nice journey of two people...had some lesssons...lots of good visuals and good acting...

why so much hate for a good movie?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mala-

I dont understand why anyone would assume that CE is a "junk" film...unless ofcourse you havent seen it.

My family and I don't watch that many indian movies and esp not in theaters...cuz theyre repetitive, wannabe, unbearable at times.

but its been over a week since we saw it, but we still love it and can;t get over it!! It was a nice journey of two people...had some lesssons...lots of good visuals and good acting...

why so much hate for a good movie?

Basically, if SRK do something like that then these write complains 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentπŸ˜†

What's that got to do with my reply? πŸ€” Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! πŸ˜ƒ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

What's that got to do with my reply? πŸ€” Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! πŸ˜ƒ

Bet mari kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

Why so touchy about Sallu's movies? I personally loved Dabangg and keep saying the same here again and again. Same goes for Singham..another masala movie. But not everyone can like every masala movie. Like I just hated Dabangg2 and Rowdy Rathore and keep saying that too.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

Bet mari kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nahi. πŸ˜† Even I am wondering why the person's reply directed to me πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR.KooL

dats the longest post i have ever come across of u ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

🀣😲
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it was for srk fansπŸ˜‰ who loves to quote in  salman move collection threads"aaj kitne crore barbad hue"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh movie toh trash hai..lower middle class indians loves trash movies like dabaang ,ready and blah blahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Nahi. πŸ˜† Even I am wondering why the person's reply directed to me πŸ˜†

Ram ji ka naam leke bet marloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†