Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS : The Unforgettable StayOver ICh2 UpdatedI (Page 6)

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 8052

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sending the correct link Aisha ;)
And the start seems gripping, sharon in shekhawat mansion...the title unforgettable stayover is relevant to the situation so i would like to read it further for sure.

ThumbsUp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

austen_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
austen_TanHa
austen_TanHa

Joined: 22 February 2013
Posts: 19343

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by austen4ever - 21 August 2013 at 4:53pm
austen_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
austen_TanHa
austen_TanHa

Joined: 22 February 2013
Posts: 19343

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
fabulous update and a real shocker. i never expected the story to start like this.
what a jerk that swayam is!! 
i wanna call him every name in the book right now although i know he will redeem himself by the time this ss ends.
that note has to be the most callous thing i've ever read.
good to know that sharon is going to stand up and fight that jack**s.
way to go girl!
plz continue this n update undesired love, its been so long since that was updated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

serat Goldie
serat
serat

Joined: 13 July 2011
Posts: 1387

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hi:)
Awesome
Update superb
Plzzz
Plzzz
Continue
Update next chap soon
Plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

swaronarshi Senior Member
swaronarshi
swaronarshi

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 686

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
it was just awesome
awesome plot, nice idea, full on emotions and perfectly written
u r writing style  is awesome
thanks u so much for writing
thanks for the pm
and do pm me when u update next  


Edited by 8085548022 - 22 August 2013 at 4:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 2538

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Thanks for sending the correct link Aisha ;)
And the start seems gripping, sharon in shekhawat mansion...the title unforgettable stayover is relevant to the situation so i would like to read it further for sure.

ThumbsUp.
sowwiee for the wrong link, i feel so embarassed now when ppl tell me the same thing Embarrassed
Thank you for the comment. :)
..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 2538

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austen4ever

fabulous update and a real shocker. i never expected the story to start like this.
what a jerk that swayam is!! 
i wanna call him every name in the book right now although i know he will redeem himself by the time this ss ends.
that note has to be the most callous thing i've ever read.
good to know that sharon is going to stand up and fight that jack**s.
way to go girl!
plz continue this n update undesired love, its been so long since that was updated.
well this was actually the way i has thought of the story to move forward. this was the concept only just i wanted to save this for chapter 1 and not prologue. about redeeming himself by the end, nah, i dont make my stories so predictable.  by what i know bout guys, its not easy to know their story.
and there are much bigger twists coming ure way. so be ready for that
ill be updating UDL tomorrow :)
..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 2538

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8085548022

it was just awesome
awesome plot, nice idea, full on emotions and perfectly written
u r writing style  is awesome
thanks u so much for writing
thanks for the pm
and do pm me when u update next  
Thank you :D
did u get a pm this time?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi FF: Unforgettable. Completed!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125

Author: vann   Replies: 994   Views: 237987

vann 994 237987 08 February 2015 at 9:32pm by vks11
Swaron OS: SWARON BIKE RACE DATE

2 3 4 5

Author: vaishali_mhaske   Replies: 35   Views: 8182

vaishali_mhaske 35 8182 07 July 2014 at 2:36pm by vaishali_mhaske
SwaRon FF : The Undesired Love. Chapter 14 Updated.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74

Author: -.Spark.-   Replies: 588   Views: 53838

-.Spark.- 588 53838 17 May 2014 at 2:50am by Incorrect
SwaRon OS:Unmasking The Love..SwaRon Rainy Romance

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: _Deepika_   Replies: 126   Views: 22420

_Deepika_ 126 22420 10 May 2014 at 11:37am by Faria.
Swaron SS : The Diary Of Swaron.again updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -.Spark.-   Replies: 79   Views: 16285

-.Spark.- 79 16285 23 September 2013 at 5:51am by swaron4ever711

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index