SwaRon SS : Unforgettable StayOver!

INDEX

Chapter 1 - My Past is bitter.

PROLOGUE

words : 764
Main Characters present - Sharon, Mrs.Rapirakash , Smaya auntie
Places used : raiprakash house, Shekhwat mansion

_______

" But mom there are so many other people out here, there is Isha, there is Saiba, there is Sanah then why only Smaya auntie?"

" Sharon I don't want any more arguments on this. You know Smaya auntie and me are very close. And she is the only one I can rely on when it comes to you"

" But mom, now I'm big. I can take care of myself"

"Sharon how much ever big you become, for me you will always be my baby"

" But mom"

" Sharon no more arguments. You're staying with Smaya auntie and that's my final decision. I hope ure suitcase has been packed"

" No and neither am I going to pack it.  Either you let me stay here alone or with any of my close friends"

" Sharon I'm going to ure room to pack ure suitcase"

" Daddyyy"

" I'm not getting involved Sharon. Its between you and her"

She stood there outside the gate looking at the huge mansion. She knew Smaya auntie was quite wealthy but ahem definitely not this much. Last time she had paid a visit to them, which was year's back, they were staying in a bungalow that was approximately the size of her house. But well, looks like things went too well for them. She rang the bell and in an instant a guy dressed in a black tux stood at the door welcoming her.

" Welcome to the Shekhawat Mansion ma'am. I suppose ure Ms. Sharon Raiprakash?"

"Ya that's me"

" Ms. Smaya ma'am told me about ure arrival. Please have a seat. I shall just call her in a minute"

" Thank you "

She made herself comfortable on the sofa and took a glance over the mansion.  There were steps on each of her side leading to a single room. They seemed to be the master bedrooms. On the back there were more steps that eventually got divides into 2 parts midway ' one leading to the right and the other leading to the left. A big chandelier was there right above her head and the view of the garden was there right in front of her through the door of course.

" Hello pretty girl "

She looked over to the right and found Smaya auntie standing there. Though she hadn't met her for a while but she could easily figure her out. She had not changed even a bit in these years. Everything was same in her, her slim and sleek body, her ultra smooth and straight hair, and of course not to forget her everlasting smile. She greeted Sharon with a warm hug and sat with her on the sofa.

" Hello auntie, it's so good to meet you after so long"

" Sharon, I must say you still haven't changed. The same little liar I knew, you're still that"

" But auntie when did I lie?"

" Ure mom told me that you didn't want to stay here. I don't know why but I guess that's probably because you don't have company here. But what am I for, I'm sure you will enjoy ure stay here"

" Of course auntie I will enjoy."

" Sweetie ure room is ready. You can go and relax for a while. And why not meet at 5 for tea in the garden? Is that okay?"

" Yaa of course. Thank you auntie"

She followed the man who was walking in front of her with her suitcase in his hand.  She made a note of all the directions they used in order to reach her room. After all she didn't want to get lost in this huge mansion and not know her way out. They first climbed the stairs and took the right wing. Then came the 2nd left, first right and the 1st room was hers. She gets inside the room and finds it to be a flat in itself. It had a huge living room that was attached to a bedroom.  A small study was placed at the corner of the living room as well. She should have a good time here.  The man kept her bag inside the cupboard and left. She went towards the bed and lay down for some time. It hadn't been an hour she was away from her parents and she was already missing them.  Suddenly she hears someone come in from the door. She goes outside just to find another guy standing there staring at her with his eyes open wide. She just froze at the sight of him.

_________

So guys, back with another SS. i wont explain the concept, you should get to know that in chapter2. but do let me know what do you think about this. is it good? bad? Waiting for feedback :). 

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its nice ... i liked the concept... really looking forward to next part.. 

p.s- by concept i meant i could guess whats gonna be it by the title of the story and a glimpse of it by prologue.. rest you are amazing writer nandu i am sure you'll write the best...Sorry if anything went wrong with my words
Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 10 years ago
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

its nice ... i liked the concept... really looking forward to next part.. 

concept bataya nahin for bhi achcha laga, interesting!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Link galat di tune. 
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanha29

Link galat di tune. 

vapas pms bhejo :(
thanks for informing though
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

vapas pms bhejo :(
thanks for informing though

How many stories are you writing and how many would you update? I won't comment on ANY until you unres your comment on my SS. 
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You gave the wrong link! It opens on the 2nd page of the forum!! But, I found it..🥱
Coming to the update, I loved it.. I think I have figured out the concept a little...😉 Would like to read further... Do continue...😛
Update soon n do pm me...😊
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start thnx for the pm
Do update soon
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aisha--i am a huge fan of ur storytelling style--

and it looks as though i'm gonna grow into a huger fan after this one.

loved the unfolding of the chapter---and----

i am excited.

so u better updt fast.

love---medha
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
concept boley to naam se idea lagaya maine nandu... ðŸ˜• tu gussa kyun hoing???