Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
simpler ones

tried to develop two different shades but its hardly noticable
Edited by coolpratz - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Very nice Pratz...and I can see the difference...One is white...One is a bit off white πŸ˜›
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

^^ Very nice Pratz...and I can see the difference...One is white...One is a bit off white πŸ˜›

thankyou😭  i stopped seeing the difference after i uploaded it
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello di i am still mad at UTV for playing politics and pushing SSR out project but glad they launched him but aise nikala usse😑
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

hello di i am still mad at UTV for playing politics and pushing SSR out project but glad they launched him but aise nikala usse😑

Let it go Anshi. πŸ˜†  No one ever said it was a guaranteed hit.  I never really liked that book anyway and since Sushant is no longer doing Fitoor...I've lost interest in that project.

Besides it's not going to be the first or last project he has in his basket...we have plenty more to look forward to Insha'Allah. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Sushant tagged in article related to Fitoor.
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/38255-aditya-katrina-finalised-for-fitoor.htm#6085936

Chalo at least the comments will help his rank ... at least he'll get something out of Fitoor at last πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Just came by to clean the cobwebs πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sparkling clean now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Fatima, 
πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all pankhas, πŸ˜Š
I finally got to watch SDR online and with English subtitles, thanks to Anu and Rasika! πŸ€—

This is my review. 

I loved the fresh and unusual, the realistic approach to finding love that is portrayed in SDR. 
That made it a different movie. Less predictable.

However, I don't believe in this "free" approach to "love".
True love can't change so easily and so often. One can have true love more than once in a lifetime (due to the death of a partner for example). For others, it's once only.

I know some people jump from the first meeting to an intimate relationship in quick order. 
I can't do that though and to do so with practically all your partners, is not something I can support.

Having said all that, I love that this realistic (for some) approach was used.
It makes for a fresh and realistic film.

Regarding the acting, very good job by all.

My Raghu...-"

My bholu (I'm sure I'm wrong here ), Raghu. So innocent he can be at times. Not realising how his words/desires,  affect women. Yet at other times, he's so bold!!!

It was weird watching Sushant kiss so often because it was like watching your son!

It was tastefully done though. Wish these lovers weren't in the mood so often.

Sushant is such a natural. Such a different character to Ishaan. I'm very proud to be his fan!

Rishi Kapoor and Parineeti were also natural. 
I loved the relationship Raghu and Rishi Kapoor's character shared. You would never know it was the first time they met. Sushant's interaction with him as Raghu was just amazing!

Vaani Kapoor I never gelled with. She did a great job, but there's something about how she speaks that seems weird. Don't know if it's because she's eating and talking practically every time she's shown.

I dozed off a bit near the end, so will have to watch that part again. 
One minute Raghu and Gayatri were driving to pick up the pundit. The next thing I knew was that they were moving in together again. '''

Don't know how much I missed. '

All in all, it was a fun movie to watch. I knew I'd like it as Sushant is a natural comedian.
Those innocent expressions he has are priceless! -

Edited by suan - 10 years ago