Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree shwetha i agree with his thoughts bec only one at top have them actually and examples in history day to day life prove that 
it is famous 3 idiot dialogue dont run behind success bec it will follow the moment excellence come same with ssr and some ppl money drive not bad  thing i feel but not all agree on that
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Pankhas πŸ˜›
On my way to the airport to pick someone up...will comment later in the evening.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
good morning di do have a nice trip
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Hello again everyone πŸ˜›
Sharing some creations by HashiBoo.  It's nice to see more and more artists making Sushant related BW creations...πŸ˜›

Here is the link to her shop.  Do comment or hit the like button...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93003667

Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

Not sure why India Forums have come out with this video when it has been told that Sushant is not doing Subash Ghai's movieπŸ˜• anyway please take a moment to comment.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2553/sushant-singh-rajput/video/297292-sushant-singh-rajput-and-sonakshi-sinha-in-subhash-ghai-next-fi.htm

Okay I commented on this video.

I'd love to see Sushant and Sonakshi pair up in a movie...but I don't think this is a confirmed project is it?

Even the video was being vague about it.

Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

@Fatima

once again this person has done itπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ poor sushant, best he does not even speak - when he talks from his heart he is bashed; can these people not give him a break, is he not hard working like the rest of the actors? no wonder he shies away from speaking.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3753553&TPN=2

This "new dig" is at Nawazuddin and Sushant, but people commenting seem to be taking pot shots at Sushant alone. πŸ˜•

I think they totally missed the boat on the idea of "I'm doing this for the love of acting".

Nikita already gave some very good replies...so I didn't comment...better to let this thread die out into the back pages too. πŸ€”
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Fatima di the amount of SSR haters seem to have increased post SDR everyone wanted him to be hit and miss but he turned out to be success and so haters in bw forum or should i say fans of other tv actors who thought their favs were best are turning bitchy 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
It's okay Anshi...everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of whether it is right or wrong πŸ˜†
Fandom is purely a subtective thing...and pot shots like this come with the territory.

Like you said ...the naysayers are those who thought Sushant was a one hit wonder or would be a hit or miss.  But let's keep our fingers crossed that he continues to grow and succeed.

In the end...the body of work he will have accumulated will speak for itself.

The haters are out there...But I have noted that we've picked up a few supporters too 

Better to stay positive and focus on the glass being half full rather than half empty πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
i think ssr is one of the most successful people in terms of a smooth transaction from tellywood to bollywood in recent times hope it keeps going this way
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

Fatima di the amount of SSR haters seem to have increased post SDR everyone wanted him to be hit and miss but he turned out to be success and so haters in bw forum or should i say fans of other tv actors who thought their favs were best are turning bitchy 

@Bold - this has a direct corelation and measure of his successπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shweta_r - 10 years ago