sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
will log in again aftrs 
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG!!!  Karen!!!

Welcome back...Missed you so much...and now I'm doing the happy dance...by seeing this post.

I'm sorry Sushant wasn't able to come to Toronto...but I hope you enjoyed yourself...and I hope you liked SDR.

So so so happy that you are back..see I look like this now...πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Unquote

FatimaπŸ€—πŸ€— awww, thank you Fatima, missed you alot too and I am happy to be backπŸ˜ƒ

Though I am so disappointed that Sushant did not make it to Toronto, I just hope and pray his dad gets well soon and that there is nothing to serious

Anyway my thoughts on the gala screening and the movie:

There was a crowd waiting for the celebrities to arrive and we were all standing in the rain and was hoping that it would stop when they arrived. finally Jaideep arrived first and he came over to the side I was standing and quite close, so I asked him if Sushant was in Toronto, he said something and I did not understand so again I asked him and he said Sushant did not come, there was no explanation as to why he did not make it. Praneeti followed next and she went around signing autographs and posing for pictures and she came to the the person standing right next to me (japanese student) and i asked her where is sushant and she did not look at me and just said he did not come as his dad is ill. i was really disappointed and left from there.

There were a lot of different people at the gala (a lot of non-indians who I am sure do not follow Bollywood or speak/understand hindi) and it was so nice to see them all there and even more surprising/pleasant was that no one left the screening in between, all of them sat till the very end and everyone applauded the movie. there were english subtitles. The speaker spoke about the movie and when he was telling the star cast and mentioned sushant's name, there were a few screams and I was one of themπŸ˜ƒ. and since Sushant was not around, i did not take any pictures (sorry) as my main aim was Sushant.

The movie was nice and what to say about Sushant he was just too adorable as Raghu and so very different from the shy and bashful Manav😳 he did an amazing job portraying raghu which makes me even more sadder that he was not around for the screening. his emoting was so good and I wanted to go and hug him so many times when he was sad. When we are able to discuss the movie in more detail, will give my view on what the movie was trying to portray to the audience.

My hubby liked the movie and when I asked him in which movie he preferred Sushant, he said KPC (according to him, he acted better there). When my older son got back from work, the first thing he asked me was how was the movie and when I told him Sushant did not come, he asked me why/how come and he was disappointed for me (I kept pestering him to find out which flight Sushant was on {before we knew he was not going to be here} as he works at the airport.

His second movie gala screening and he did not get to go for both and he was so excited about the trip to Toronto. Really wonder what happened. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm sneha even i dont buy reason but hey he was in delhi immediately after movie released on 7 sep itself may be he want to be with family or avoiding media both possible but as long movie is hit Sushant gets credit i am fine with it
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Karen:  Thanks for giving us all the details about the gala.  Hopefully there will be many more opportunities for Sushant to attend TIFF and for you to meet him. πŸ˜Š
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

hmm sneha even i dont buy reason but hey he was in delhi immediately after movie released on 7 sep itself may be he want to be with family or avoiding media both possible but as long movie is hit Sushant gets credit i am fine with it

I agree Anshi...as long as movie is a hit and Sushant's work is recognized...it is a positive feather in his cap.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Credit: Himani from BW forum

If only...

Jigar Shah

WHY SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT AND HIS COSTAR VAANI KAPOOR MISSED THEIR DATE WITH TORONTO

All the bags were packed and they were ready to go. But alas, owing to a cruel twist of fate, Sushant Singh Rajput and his co- star Vaani Kapoor recently missed going to Toronto.

Shuddh Desi Romance was initially set to release on September 13 but its release date was advanced by a week, as the film was to travel to Canada for the ongoing film festival in Toronto. The cast and crew were set to leave for Toronto but it was not to be for Sushant and Vaani.

Insiders say finally, only Parineeti Chopra managed to represent the cast at the films gala.

However, sources from the production house say Vaani was never scheduled to go, as the newbie had some portions to shoot for the upcoming Telugu version of Band Baaja Baaraat. Unfortunately for Sushant, his father fell ill and the actor had to rush to Patna to be by his side.

A source close to Vaani confirmed the buzz. Sushant remained unavailable for comment.

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Sharing some creations by HashiBoo...

Links to her most recent updates:   Non Animated and Animated 

She's a new artist and a very good one.  Please do drop her a note so that she'll be encouraged to make more Sushant stuff πŸ˜› 

Sushant - parneeti

Sushant

Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Good evening Pankhas. πŸ˜›
All seems quiet in the FC πŸ˜Š...I guess the wait for Sushant's next project begins now.
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone...!!
sushant was awesome in sdr...πŸ₯³

wasnt regular ...   festive season was on...will try to be now...

karen u dont dissappear now...

yaa...the waiting period begins...   just hope ssr hame   bich bich me darshan dete rahe...😳
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Credit- Karen Di and TB

❀️