Chhan Chhan

No regrets! It was short and sweet

MaryJane13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys

There is no need to be sad that CC is ending. With the hope that they will end it gracefully, I think the show has been a success for me - apart from the disadvantage that it had to face owing to the bad choice for the male lead initially. 

I will remember the show as a refreshing one, which addresses modern issues and shows that strong principles can sometimes blind you, but on the other hand, strong principles with contemporary thoughts and flexibility will allow you to solve all problems.

And it is a success for Sanaya in terms of the life that she has given to the character!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sweet but way too short...it has much more life in it and so much potential. The sad part is all the 'if only's' including that I wish Sony had tried a different time slot after being responsible for the initial screw up with rushing the start.. The show however was a good one for Sanaya to try and one thing is for sure that Sanaya Irani's name is associated with quality. Sanaya and the rest of the cast can be proud of the awesome job they're doing. Wish each member of the cast all the best. Edited by jaya100 - 10 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I think sony should think twice before closing such beautiful show... Sony can be change time slot... Sony can be give us 8.00 or 8.30 PM time slot to our show 
sajanp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-jaya100

Sweet but way too short...it has much more life in it and so much potential. The sad part is all the 'if only's' including that I wish Sony had tried a different time slot after being responsible for the initial screw up with rushing the start.. The show however was a good one for Sanaya to try and one thing is for sure that Sanaya Irani's name is associated with quality. Sanaya and the rest of the cast can be proud of the awesome job they're doing. Wish each member of the cast all the best.

well said👍🏼
MaryJane13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-jaya100

Sweet but way too short...it has much more life in it and so much potential. The sad part is all the 'if only's' including that I wish Sony had tried a different time slot after being responsible for the initial screw up with rushing the start.. The show however was a good one for Sanaya to try and one thing is for sure that Sanaya Irani's name is associated with quality. Sanaya and the rest of the cast can be proud of the awesome job they're doing. Wish each member of the cast all the best.

You're right. But unfortunately, the decision is taken...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-shonasandy

I think sony should think twice before closing such beautiful show... Sony can be change time slot... Sony can be give us 8.00 or 8.30 PM time slot to our show

Ahree with u shona..its very risky fr sony taking into considetatipn..bb is strtng on 15th sepp..
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-Meera...

Ahree with u shona..its very risky fr sony taking into considetatipn..bb is strtng on 15th sepp..

thanks 😊

Big Boss is also very strong competitor  ... BB 9.00 to 10.00 PM on colors 
SaNuj thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Way too short, especially considering that I've only been watching for about 3 weeks and really fell in lovr with Sanaya and Anuj.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well  the  one  i  miss  would  be  anuj  sanaya  and  their  off screen  masti...will  misss   the  show  a  lot...😒
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it was a good show
And they ended it real soon
Hope sanaya comes in a good project soon :)