Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhanu...I can do saruv scene of the  week.

Saruv scene of the week : As the honeymoon track was going on there were many romantic Saruv moments. The best Saruv scene was when Saachi said she is returning the dresses selected by Suparna as they are very costly and she can't afford it. Dhruv gives his credit card and says that she has right over his earnings. Saachi started crying and said ' aaj tak kisi ne meri zimmedari nahi utayi hai DV' That one dialogue was outstanding and DV promised to take care of all her needs...always.

Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Bhanu...I will try for the pic later. Net is slow. Have to take screenshot.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Anu... I have a personal work and very busy for next 2 to 3 weeks...

Once Appy posts the pending things, you may request Sindhu to help.. looks like some people have walked out of NL team so Appy may need help.
Koeli thumbnail
i slept like a log ðŸ˜³
back ðŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail
Pendings ðŸ˜­

Dialogue (I have pmed poo she said she will submit)
Cominc Relief
Prediction
Rating
Popular Member (tinatartari said she will submit)
Popular Post

P.S adoremevirgo also pulled off from next NL
We have to go for a sign up for sure... I dont want to burden adi as she is doing so many already...but i hope we get volunteers last time no one did... ðŸ¤”
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
I will do prediction and rating now .
Yes Appy ...we will go a sign up as many have lost interest in the show and stopped watching
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

I will do prediction and rating now .

Yes Appy ...we will go a sign up as many have lost interest in the show and stopped watching

thats what everyone is saying ðŸ˜•
ak75 thumbnail
Prediction :
Saachi will be busy balancing work and home. Dhruv will find himself alone at home in the evenings. Seeing this opportunity, Suparna and Ankita will try to create rift between  Dhruv and Saachi . Ankita will take him out to party to annoy Saachi. But her plan may not be successful as of now .
ak75 thumbnail
Rating :

The honeymoon track got a mixed response. The CV's tried to show it differently. The couple were shown bonding with each other in a relaxed way rather than cozying up. Post honeymoon, Saachi's entry into her new home was good and it made up for the dull honeymoon. So, I would give 8.5 on 10 .
ak75 thumbnail
I have asked Sindhu to join. Will ask some more dedicated viewers to join in...so that they don't disappear on submission date.
Adi also stopped watching. Not sure if she will continue.