Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Blooper of the week

When DV started to reach Saanchi's house,It was all day and when DV reached Saanchi's house/balcony..It was a bright night with stars😆 It looks impossible that such large distances an happen in a small town Panchgani 😆

Irriating Character of the week

This section definitely goes to Ankita.
Last week,she not only irritated Dhruv(by chipko her) ,Saanchi( by continuously referring her mam) ,Aaaji,Nani(by staying in their house) ,Dils(by repeatedly demanding plum cakes) ,but also gave headaches to audience 🥱 Her OTT ,not so childish acts irritaed all😆

Hunar Halli
Fashion disaster of the week

Its  Pradeep aka Saanchi's cousin.
His boring shirts with lame trousers makes him a perfect fashion disaster 🤣He shoud take sme tips from his clan 😉

Comic Relief Moment of the Week

When DV was teaching Aaji Nani to make email account and Saanchiji was busy in disturbing him.She sent SMS to DV which made him embarassed and he had to make excuse of sweet shop🤣
n then when Saanchiji threw a paperball to DV,DV reply to that was hilarious🤣
"paperball kyu phek rahi he aap..school me he kya aap"🤣 
overall whole scene was hillarious 🤣
Originally posted by LazilyAnonymous

Apple, I can take care of siggy, icon and avi every week if you want!!! I am actually the back up for siggy but am never sure if I should post it or not so I do it anyways 😆

yup i am making you regular 😃
Character of the week

It is Saanchi Prabhu this time.😳In these two weeks,She confessed her insecuirities to DV,fight with him out of pure jealousy,compelled DV to accept their relationship in front of Ankita,did everything to pacify DV nad ofcource a Kiss☺️
cr- viny queen
my work is done
saruv scene karu appy dii???😲
Originally posted by .shinchan.

my work is done
saruv scene karu appy dii???😲

yes please coz bhanu is not keeping well
SARUV scene of the week

Although in these two weeks,we had atleast 3 good scenes but the best was undoubtedly "Aadha ishq "song sequence followed by SaRuv first kiss☺️
The scene was beautifully executed with Saanchi looking hot in red saree and DV looking cute in blue TH tee.
Dhruv was enjoying Saanchiji dancing around him and convincing him and Dhruv was clearly enjoying this attention 😆 The scene ended beautifully with SaRuv first KISS.Saanchi n Dhruv were so engrossed in each other and there were noone to disturb them and they kissed finally ❤️

cr- Albut1
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

yes please coz bhanu is not keeping well
done dii😳