Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ adi edit your post once again otherwise center alignment wont be proper.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Message to the Makers

Last week was awesome with DV confronting Aaji and finally got a consent from whole Prabhu clan 🥳 But the Mahamilan episode and this week episodes were average.The story didnt move much.So I request the makers to avoid repeated scenes and to bring more dimensions in SaRuv relationship 😃
Edited by .shinchan. - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
fashion disiater of the week is done by any1??
or I shud do tht only 😃😃
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

SaRuv Scene of the Week

This is one tough section... Any SaRuv scene looks magical be it romantic or emotional or happy or funny scene. This fortnight we have seen that SaRuv have got together again with Aaji's acceptance. From DDLJ wali movement to the Miss Kiss and then how DV pampers and pacifies Sanchi, all are beautifully done.  Also we have seen SaRuv dance in this week...

Highlight scene is on 11th December. Its a mix of love, affection, expressing the insecurities, seduction, compassion and romance... all are entangled in this beautiful scene.
Sanchi runs into her room after making a point in front of Aaji and Nani that its better to talk to DV's mom after her return from a so called tour. DV enters and tries to question Sanchi why she lied about his mom to Aaji and Nani... She explains all her worries and insecurities... DV tries to explain and comfort her.. He says, he do not have answer about why he loves Sanchi but he wants to find the answer to this why by being with her for the entire life... Sanchi understands the seriousness of his love and hugs him... A great moment. Followed by fun, and romance and DV asking for a Kiss... A great scene altogether.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Rating Of The Week

After watching the episods and going through the WU's of the messages which I missed.Everything looked quite good.Ankita's entry, sanchi's insecurities about ankita and DV.Mumbai and everything else was just perfect.The track is good.

So I would rate this week 8.5/10
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Appy, I am done with my section. Its in a above post
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posting my sections ... 

Fashionable person of the Week  --- SaRuv 

And the pic says it all ..! Both DV and Sanchi looked gorgeous in the party wear  ...! They both complimented each other perfectly and also sizzled together!! Ruslaan & Sangeeta were droolicious! 

Actor of the Week -- Sangeeta Ghosh

No one and i mean no one can come close to her.. in conveying a multitude of emotions .. happiness.. excitement ..shyness.. sadness  ..thru every frame..and with such grace..! She makes Sanchis pain as well as happiness so believable.. that its difficult to separate the actor from the character at times! So .. cheers to ya Sangeeta!! Great week and Great turn..! Loved her  performance of Sanchi ..before.. during and after the party ..! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dialogue of the Week
Has to be this one by Saachi  from Thursday's Precap :"Tum meri zindagi ki sabse pyari cheez ho...sabse khusboorat rishta ho meri zindagi ka...Rulaate toh bahut log hain...par hasaate sirf tum ho"

Awww DV deserved this Bhaav  after the initial royal treatment😆 
.shinchan. thumbnail
fashion disaster me karu???⭐️
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Turning point of the week...

I consider Saachi's meeting with DV's mom and Ankita as turning point of the week. This is because for the first time she got glimpse of DV's social life, his culture etc.
So far DV for her was a lawyer from a big family (in terms of number of members because DV always insisted on that)...
Saachi being a simple girl from a small town with virtually no social life and especially no male friends...she was overwhelmed with DV's "duniya"...
Although she does not doubt DV's love for her...she however feels herself as misfit in DV's society...

In their love story this is an important turning point...now DV and Saachi will know that only love is not enough to sustain a relationship...trust and understanding are also equally important...
Ankita's bonding with DV disturbs saachi and she begins to feel Ankita is more suitable for DV although DV has tried to assure her that he loves only her...