Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
Will check this thread again at night!! Going out of town so will check after I reach there!!! :) 

Summary of the week : Saruv re-unite

Advait realises the depth of Saachi-Dhruv love. He advice them to run away and get married. Dhruv says he will marry Saachi with Aaaji-Nani's blessings and take her in the proper way. Ulka brings a proposal of a 50 year old divorcee with 2 kids. Nani is against it but Aaji wants to get Saachi married to a someone as soon as possible . Saachi agrees to the proposal to please Aaji. Nani try to reason with Aaji and in turn she hurts Naani by calling her a 'guest' in the house. Nani is very upset by those words and cry inconsolably.  Dhruv gets to know about the proposal.He confronts Aaaji and tell her to open her eyes and see Saachi's pain and also request her not to make her a living corpse. Saachi is upset on hearing Dhruv's angry words. She throws him out of the house. A heart broken Dhruv pack his bag to leave Panchgani. He comes to Saachi's house to say good bye for the last time. Nani give her blessings while Aaji turns away. 
As he is leaving some boys pass offensive remarks about Saachi in front of her house. Dhruv bash them up. Aaji impressed by Dhruv's love for Saachi finally give her blessings and the couple unite. Dhruv's mom calls him and ask him to attend a party thrown by Ram Kapoor. Dhruv takes Saachi along with him with Aaji's permission . They attend the party and Saachi is introduced to Dhruv's childhood friend Ankita who is all over him making Saachi uncomfortable. Saachi bumps into Dhruv's mom who says she will get Dhruv engaged to Ankita. Saachi is shocked and speechless. 

Saachi feels insecure :

Saachi walks out of the party .Dhruv follows her. She insists on going home while Dhruv wants to spend some more time with her. Ankita asks Dhruv to drop her home and on the way they talk about their childhood. Seeing their closeness and the comfort level in their friendship Saachi gets more upset. After dropping Ankita , Dhruv tries to pacify her in many ways but her foul mood continues. Saachi tells DV that his mom has decided to get him married to Ankita . Dhruv is shocked to know that but assures Saachi that Ankita is just a friend and he loves only 
her. They reach home and she cries in her room. Next day DV somehow manages to change her mood. They have some lovey-dovey  moment in her bedroom with DV demanding a kiss.
Aaji-Nani wants him to speak to his parents about Saachi. He says his dad is in US and will speak as soon as he returns. Aaji-Nani goes for a walk. Left alone in the house  Dhruv tries to kiss Saachi again when his phone rings and he is shocked to know that Ankita is in Panchgani in front of his house. She clings to Dhruv and this makes Saachi and her family uncomfortable.

Irritating scene of the week :

Aaji calling Nani a 'Mehman' and hurting her. Nani is against Saachi getting married to a 50 year old man. She tries to explain this to Aaji. But Aaji fails to see logic and tells Nani that it is her house and grand-daughter and she will decide what has to be done. Nani is only a guest and not a family member.😡 Aaaji's behaviour was very irritating where she behaved like someone who has lost her brains. She was too concerned about society and  did not realise that she is hurting the very person who helped her in bringing up her grandchildren after the death of her son and daughter-in-law.

Heart touching scene of the week 

Saachi telling Dhruv to get out of the house because he was disrespectful towards Aaji. Telling him that their culture and values are very different and it was a  mistake on her part to fall in love with him and they can never be a couple.  He had tears in his eyes and simply walked out without saying a word. After going back to his room  Dhruv's pain, tears  and restlessness were very touching. ðŸ˜­

Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago
Blooper of the week..

DV said that Sammy (of BALH) was his college buddy.But DV is 27 and is a lawyer already and Sammy recently completed his graduation as shown in their show

LLB can be done after completing the graduation ,DV would have been completed his graduation long back 🤣
Edited by .shinchan. - 10 years ago
Most irritating character of the week-

Its Ankita all the way
She is a typical bimbo who irritated all except Saanchiji.. 🤔DV was also irritated by her antics🤣
She is a childhood friend but throwing herself on DV and that too with clear ignorance from DVs side is irritating.

Edited by .shinchan. - 10 years ago
Adi, give 4 to 5 lines of explanation on the same...and also get suitable pics..
then it will be more good
And guys, I need a suggestion..
what is the best SaRuv scene for this period?

Adi check list in the first page u have taken up few more regular ones last minute
My regular work is done. Last time I filled in for  Comic relief , Actor of the week , Prediction for next week. Will do these  topics if its not submitted in time by regulars.
I need someone to fill in videomix for this week
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

And guys, I need a suggestion..
what is the best SaRuv scene for this period?

In the bedroom when Saachi  asks 'kyun' and he says iss kyun ka toh jawab pata nahi ...that entire scene till she hugs him was awesome. Saachi talking abt her fears and insecurity and DV giving her the much needed support was a wonderful scene.
 Bhanu I think differently. You ask the youngsters in the forum I am sure they will select the kiss scene😆