Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ do the actor if possible and comic relief
I will do the creative ones
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actor of the week  

Its Sangeetha Ghosh. The varied emotions she portrayed was outstanding. The overconcerned sister when Advait was hospitalised, the starry eyed lover in Dhruv's arms, the fear on her face when Ulka saw them  , shame when Aaaji scolded her , the pain when she returned the ring and Dhruv walked away...Only a seasoned actor like Sangeeta can carry off all these emotions with ease. 

Comic Relief of the week 

When Saachi and Dhruv talk about their children . The names Cheeni-Meeni brought smile to all our faces. Saachi says Shaurya will be super cool and Dhruv raise his collar expecting her to say 'like papa' but she said ' like his mamma' πŸ˜†

Comic relief of all times 

Dhruv is always funny so most of his scenes make us laugh. The very first heart attack scene is a memorable one and it was comical.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Signing off for a while Appy...See u later
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
me character of d week kar eahi hu
shud I
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Character of the week-

Its the ever-charming,cute,funny,chirpy Dhruv aka DV.DV's ever smiling face,his helping nature,love towards his "Saanchiji"making everyone happy around him is the USP of the show.
DV is one perfect character every girl woud definitely dreamt of.He is a breath of fresh air in the show 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

^ do the actor if possible and comic relief

I will do the creative ones

Appy sorry for the inconvenience for this week.. i m sorry for the delay ..

I did send u my sections a few mins back..but since AK has done it.. u can ignore my pm ..if u  want 

I will ensure it doesnt repeat next week 
Koeli thumbnail
^ tanu i am so sorry i wont be able to accept your entries this week as it has already been done by the back up person.
Sorry
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Appy Di, since I am a backup, I have to wait for the regular to PM me right??

Is the SiggyOfTheWeek done??
Koeli thumbnail
Lazy didn't you get pm from ak75?
Well i would just say it would be good if you check this thread in saturday morning... if no one has done then you can straight away do it... if there is a msg from the regular i will put it put... or else just go ahead and do it from the next time ok?