Chat Clubs

Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb - Page 8

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AraBearxx

HAPPY Appy: Saibaaa... I'm embarrassed now. *head desk* Get over it Kiara. Get over it! 🤣 you are so funny

Point wise, shall we?

Yes, I do understand that. I never said that. FF of the week, I feel is an achievement. It's the writers first milestone, and yes.. you have to deserve it. Seriously speaking, I came across a fanfiction in this forum or one of the newly launched forums. Made my eyes bleed. yap i dont quiet like lingos used in an FF... unless they are writing something like the male lead is writing something to the female lead... but well its kinda turn off coz sometimes you cannot make you a word out of it.

The font was bright pink. Forget the font, I just had a glimpse at the FF and I was like, "Kiara, beta close the tab before you insult the author and get reported. Full on text lingo, with dialogues..  ðŸ¤£ Lingo is something even i dont understand. i mean if i cannot read something then what is the point of writing it like that.

eg:

kiara: mhrban, kdrdan My nam iz Kiera.
appih: hy m nm ij Apy 

No! I am not exaggerating. And the funny thing is these cartoons have a good story line half the time, like Opposites Attract. Or JNC. The authors, I think, (I don't clearly remember) drifted from the traditional norms of writing but the penned it down well and they had a good plotline. That is acceptable to me, but something like the above mentioned example. I swear to god... :@ agreed 

That's the reason I suggested beta readers.  ya its a good move and people like me will get benefitted. honestly... you know my man problem is that i dont have patience to proof read. i know its bad. but thats how it is

No ones barring them from writing Appy, were just setting the bar. yes i agree...

Woman, 😆 all I am obliged to do is give ya'll two links. How will I demoralize, I'm a silent reader, mostly. You can make me comments by either making me fall in love with your works or you. :3 Whichever is easier. haha i see... lets see ðŸ˜³ making you fall in love with my work seems difficult seeing the kind of expectations you have but falling in love with me, well only time will tell... ðŸ˜³ but one thing is for sure people who know me closely can never hate me or judge me... i think i am going to make great friends with you... i dont know why but i have a very strong feeling.. and if you ask me why it is because we are honest and i prefer being friends with honest people than hypocrites ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Appy: 1st September.

I live in what I call "India's L.A." - Goa!
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^ Link updated in my above post
there you can find some knowledge regarding Karmas If Any one doesn't know.. or if you already know it.. then Fine 😊
AraBearxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

you should have been a part of Arhi NL then coz i dont think there will be many FF/SS/OS written on this couple... you will get very few to drop actually...😆

Haha, Shyam used to creep me out like hell. Even stopped watching the show and caught up via Love Scenes. Haha. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, half the stuff written in that forum is ignored, ya'll were once upon a time tagged as the "cold forum".
Koeli thumbnail

Appy: 1st September.

I live in what I call "India's L.A." - Goa!

ok thats awesome... been there once. and so you are a virgo ðŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail
- Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail

Celestial: Haha!

Same here, not necessarily but yeah. The only time I turn to FF's is when I'm out of material to read and IF is my last resort. I just finished reading a Loki-Jane fanfiction, but I like my bestie's narration of the fiction better. Haha.: Yeah Narration does matter , but If some one wants to write them with Direct speech avoiding active passive voice , then they can but the setennce should be framed correctly.

In span of two weeks I have found some good FF's here. Yeah, good informative ones. Like stuff with references and all that extra stuff where every chapter gives you homework, like a classic to read. :D : Thats Cool

One of the reasons I at times hate reading fanfics is because of the way they are written. Where the author thinks it's oh so cool to screw a character up, mess the whole plotline, fill it with loop holes and turn it into a fairytale with no rationalism. Yeah, like how can Arnav for example be the richest person in India when he owns one petty fashion house. See the point. How can Khushi be a top model in one month? Or some prince charming come and save her and drop her back into Arnavs arms with no fight whatsoever. Or how can she come to seek revenge and the two chapters later defeat the purpose and go walking into the sunset with him arm in arm. Get it?

: Depends 😆 on the thinking process of a human being lol 😆  I told u know. how can people imagine so many things just because they love those celebrities and sometimes people fight like hell because some one doesn't like those celebrities whom they love

Yeah, I'm a picky reader and I gotta start reading. ERRR...

Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Thats cool Goa Is i think a one piece in India

Appy where do u live.. and what do you do ??

and did u check that link .. I updated

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3682246
AraBearxo thumbnail
Appy: That was too bloody long to quote; so PBP here we go.

Me and funny? B) Quite a change, I'm the resident biach. Seriously, someone calls me that every second day. Running out of comebacks to that one. 🤣

That reminds me when writers try to write the Male's POV and end up sounding so GAY? (I support homosexuals and all. But I'm low on vocabulary.) Seriously.. ah. Why can't boys be boys. I can't stand some 35 year old dude think like a 10 year old. Pitiful.

Ikr, one of my close friends has this wierd habit of condensing every word to 3-4 letters. And when girls use "Pleeejjj" instea of please, argh. Don't get me started.

I think you pulled your work off, you minx. And then she blames me for not reading her stuff. Same here. You don't take offense to whatever I say is the first plus point. Haha, can't say the same about me. 90% of my "friends" are hypocrites. HONESTLY!
AraBearxo thumbnail
celestial: Haha, IKR. I ain't nobody's fan. Seriously. I just appreciate work. Trust me, for eg those DD fans (no offense), on IF that's one heck of a crazy fandom.