Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I could only one set of icons, should I look for one more in the older sections?

Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 10 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Best VM of the Week
made By :  Aasma yakkha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0tQx8aqZw[/YOUTUBE]

Made By :   --Doyel--

Koeli thumbnail
Laz they are perfectly fine 😳
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

SaRuv Scene

As we are choosing for 4 weeks, we have so many good scenes. We had almost 2 and half weeks of separation during this period but we had beautiful scenes where Saachi remembers DV as the pillar of her strength, then the filmy way in which DV reaches Panchgani to save Saachi and her family from loosing their home, and the Shadi and their funny rituals.

But highlight is DV confronting Saachi in the 5th FEB episode.. From so many days viewers were waiting for this kind of a scene where DV questions Saachi on why she is giving their love a step treatment and why she does not keep the promise she made to DV that she will stand by him in this journey of love...

DV asks why she is hurting him and why she is taking the love story granted and why she is not confiding in him ... And Saachi does not have any answers so she cries and gives a bleak look that she knows she is doing wrong and still doing it... Sangita enacted that emotional and weak woman ... beautifully... Ruslaan was good in expressing the angst of DV.

And then she asks only one question if really his mom accepted their love then why she is not here to attend the marriage and give her blessings? No answer from DV!!

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
Do as if you need help with any of these!!! I haven't seen the episodes so I cant really do the other stuff 😳

OS of the Week :
FF of the Week : 
Active/Popular Member of the Week : 
Active/Popular/Effective Thread of the Week : 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Posting my sections ... 

Fashionable person of the Week  --- Dhruv 

Gosh one really doesnt need any reason to put DV in the category coz the guy just about ROCKS every single look ...! Be it casual .. indian ..suits.. semi formals .. Ruslaan as DV absolutely dazzles..! And since we have a longer time period .. we got to see DV in the Devdas and Angry-Young-Man modes 😉 

Actor of the Week -- Ruslaan & Sangeeta

It really has to be a tie.. i mean come on .. who wasnt in tears when Sanchi broke the SaRuv relationship and DVs heart? I bet we were all feeling every bit of DVs turmoil ..anger..helplessness.. ! Kudos to Ruslaan! And given how we knew why Sanchi did what she did. .n knowing how much she loves DV.. it was double the pain ..to see Sangeeta while keeping a mask of indifference .. keep suffering internally..! Truly a commendable turn by both Ruslaan and Sangeeta..! 👏 👏 

Appy - Hope the entries are in order.. if there is any changes required .. please do lemme know
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Blooper of the week

1- How DV manged to earn 2 crores for Saanchiji house as Saanchi's farm case was his first case and was charging nothing for that case 😆😆 Bizzare !!

2- How Dhruv manged to go to Mumbai n come back to Panchgani in day time only when it takes 4hrs to reach  Panchgani from Mumbai 😆😆
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fashion Disaster of the week-

Ohhh with heavy heart..it is Mr.Dhruv Goel 😕😃 cbecause of this

Who wears red boxers/shorts/chaadi at haldi ceremony 😆😆
^^ Who wears red boxers/shorts/chaadi at haldi ceremony 😆😆

This comment cracked me up 🤣 But its true...lol
.shinchan. thumbnail