ArHilicious Droolers #5 Ishaqzaade

Song of the week: pancakes
Summary of the week: dj_arshifan
Picture of the Week: OmaRamdass
Filler of the Week: -iLoveSobti-
Rating of the Week: appy_indy-KD
Videomix of the week: Titaliya_AP
Best Character of the Week: Baki
Most Irritating Character of the Week: .Chanchan.
Funny Character of the Week: deeps_92
Video avi of the week: HeBarun21
Siggy of the week:  -chamkilli-
Best FF of the Week: lazyleaves
Best OS of the week: lazyleaves
Video siggy of the week: GodhuliLogon
Icon of the week: shoniharsha12
Most Active Thread of the week: DeviatedTesoro.
Most Active Member of the Week: ..hrideyy.. 
Costume of the Week: .Chanchan.
Joota scene of the Week: ..Gunjan..

Banner and animated logos: -iLoveSobti- + Baki

Winning Siggies: .MeriAashiqui. + Saher_90

Thankyou everyone for supporting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have restarted the ArHilicious Droolers newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

Please send your assigned task by Friday evening, 6 PM (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Saraa or Khushi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason by Thursday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

This week's episode was full of arshi & I loved it. Firstly, arnav was angry with khushi & lashes out at her as she told nani about him & lavanya. He sended her off to guesthouse as he didn't wanted to see her face. Nani called lavanya to Shantivan. The guesthouse was poorly constructed & khushi got struck there. We got see a worried shyaam as he cut the phone when anjali picked it up. Suspicious! 

Arnav saved khushi which was followed out by her lashing & their passionate eye lock. He brought her to her house & was awarded by lashing from buaji & payal! At home, he thought all about khushi & also told anjali about the incident. I really love this bro-sis duo. Anjali enquired about khushi's health from payal & was told that she is ok but not before getting a lashing! Khushi's new habit -->making jalebis whenever she's worried! At the end, a rishta was brought for arnav & he was shocked!

Pic credits - ...Gunjan...

the joota scene of this week has to be the scene when arnav insults khushi...taunts her about her hassiyat and hurts her by his words..saying that he was his mistake to agree to the contract even after knowing her  aukad
he says she must have had a goal behind telling about his relationship with lavanya to nani. i felt so bad for her,,further he continues saying that she wanted to just trap some rich guy ...what was her mistake ?she didn't knew that he was hiding about his relation with lavanya to nani and why was she suffering the torture of his painful words..that hurt her respect  ?! 

This week's scene is where Shyam tastes Khushi's Jalebis and tries flirting with her.

illuminated. thumbnail

The best character of the week goes to our very own Kushi Kumari Gupta.She deserves a huge round of applause for the way she stood against the mighty ASR in the guest house scene...loved the way she stood to her grounds. I think she truly deserves this tag.

No character was irritating this week ๐Ÿค”.Maybe Arnav can take this spot but I dont feel like calling him irritating. Yes, he put Khushi's life in danger but he's the one who saved her too. So no irritating character. Even La and Shyam were fine.

hi guys! with Arnav and Kushi locking their horns with each other and Gupta's and Raizada's acting emotionally for different reasons, none of the character appeared funny this week. But still I will give it to our dear mamiji only for her funny one-liners...

so for the second consequent week our mamiji gets Funny character of the week tag.

http://imgur.com/zjiu52Z
illuminated. thumbnail

Love this moment totally - i fell in love with this scene and was hooked - the chemistry and the fire

- sigh- with all the bad news -this picture is such a comfort to the fans.

Arnav and Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This week's best costume award goes to Khushiii!! No Arnavvv!... Umm noo , Khushiii! Actually , ArHi โญ๏ธ Khushi, because she made that chamkeeli dress look so beautiful that I kept staring and staring at her and Arnav because this is one of the very few times he's going to be on this spot because this coat and shirt is what he's going to wear for 1 whole year now๐Ÿ˜›

illuminated. thumbnail

Made By: serendipity.

Here is ur Gift:

Made by serendipity.

Here is ur Gift:

Made By - --jyoti-- & -Alina.

Here is ur Gift

Made By -  ..Prinzy..

Here is ur Gift

To be added soon.

Made By: 

Direct Link :

Here is ur Gift

https://i.imgur.com/Zobxl.jpg
illuminated. thumbnail

Runner Up

ArHi OS: What is Sex?  by chibisuke

I don't want to give away anything by speaking in great detail about this one. If you need answer to this question, simply read the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

A playful and a very funny OS :)

Thank you :)

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

OS- Chicken Pox by nj.123

Novelty. That's one thing that attracts me like nothing else. And this OS was no exception. Picking up a common ailment amongst the human race, the author has weaved a very heart warming story on our ArHi.

Apart from being very well written, this story had the elements of what ArHi essentially are :)

Here is ur gift:

Runner Up

Arshi SS: The Wrong Name by GirlOfFire

A story based on Shyam's revelation, of how Arnav and Khushi together along with the help of others try to get the thorn named Shyam out of their lives with a sense of extreme cleverness and maturity.

What I had liked about this story was the communication between characters and conveying of information at the right place and at the right time to the right person. This is very realistic because in real life you just don't stammer and fail to pass a message but in the TV world that happens more often than not.

The best part about this story (which I won't reveal of course) is how their plan was not what led to his revelation but something else. Now to know what that is, you got to read this one :)

Although this SS was completed a few months back, it is still imprinted in my mind.

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

Arshi FF: It is Meant To Be Eventually by Eccentrica

Haaye!!! I know it is a very informal start to speak about a story but I can't help it :D It very rarely happens while reading a story that you enjoy each chapter and you have a constant smile on your lips or a dreamy look in your eyes and it is very commendable when that continues not for the first 10 chapters, not only for the next 40 chapters but for the whole of 75 chapters!

The author deserves a huge applause for writing and updating this story regularly, never going off the track, never giving fillers, every update is of a good length which all points to only one fact and that is - the story was very well planned in advance.

There are a few characters other than IPK in this story, but you still feel a connect with them and you like them as well.

This is a period story, narrating the love of Arnav and Khushi right from when they were 15 and 13 years old respectively. Having read a lot of stories on school and college life on ArHi, no story has touched me more than this one have. Since the story was set up in Mumbai, including the school and college system, I could totally picture everything and cherish and relive those uniform clad, carefree days again!

Apart from all the good things that this story is, I would like to point out the vocabulary of the author. I got to learn quite a few words :D Who said we were wasting our time on the forum? :P

If you have not read this story it means you have read nothing at all. I assure you that it is 75+1 chapters of absolute delight.

An engrossing read

Here is ur gift:

IPK fans which part of the world are u from???  by Arshidiehardfan

Here is your gift:

https://i.imgur.com/4adAw.jpg

_RheeluvsBarun_ 

Here is ur Gift:

https://i.imgur.com/TBE3o.jpg
illuminated. thumbnail

The week was one of the power pact week... with so many arshi scenes... perfect execution and great job by all the actors... specially SaRun... barun is getting better day by day... and sanaya is a flawless actress... loving their nok jhoks and fights... a special mention to the makers for giving us such a superb soap to watch and mindblowing star cast... :)

10/10 + 1 for the casting :)
illuminated. thumbnail
I would first and foremost thank Khushi for compiling everything, literally. All I did was copy-paste and colour code. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You're awesome!

Secondly, CONGRATS on the 5th edition. Well done, Team. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on the 5th edition of NL!!! Thanks to the team๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank u for the gift๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Congrats to all the winners๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
U are all doing a fabulous job friends๐Ÿค—
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4