Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please...track is not that bad - Page 3

faria86 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post & i agree 
& i haven't stop watching it yet i'm not living in india so i can't contribute in trps but still i'm watching the show for Drashti & then Rishbala πŸ˜Š

& hope cvs give us some nice storyline 
frankly if the end sultan track after that too they don't have any good storyline the are showing this Rishbala fighting then sort out everything then again fight now i'm fed up of such tracks
or they show family drama more of sad drama then happy one 

why can't cvs bring the heroine track or bring a character as a hero or actress & show his or her story like shooting movies etc 

& i'm very disappointed from cvs that they are not thinking about DD her rehearsals for JDJ & about her health they show her in every sense & i don't think they have less DD's work by showing sultan bcoz there are more  DD 's senses with AR compare to other actors of the show which means cvs have increase DD senses not less her sense πŸ˜•

i don't have any problem with sultan as of now he is villian & he is doing what a villian does in the shows

but i have problem with cvs they don't know what they want to show & they have made MB as sad show πŸ˜•
i want to see some light hearted sense  i would like to see even roma & bituji 's love story 

anyways i still have lil hope frm cvs hope this time when they start a new track they bring MB show back on top 4 with a bang & give us a wonderful story πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: faria86

Nice post & i agree 

& i haven't stop watching it yet i'm not living in india so i can't contribute in trps but still i'm watching the show for Drashti & then Rishbala πŸ˜Š

& hope cvs give us some nice storyline 
frankly if the end sultan track after that too they don't have any good storyline the are showing this Rishbala fighting then sort out everything then again fight now i'm fed up of such tracks
or they show family drama more of sad drama then happy one 

why can't cvs bring the heroine track or bring a character as a hero or actress & show his or her story like shooting movies etc 

& i'm very disappointed from cvs that they are not thinking about DD her rehearsals for JDJ & about her health they show her in every sense & i don't think they have less DD's work by showing sultan bcoz there are more  DD 's senses with AR compare to other actors of the show which means cvs have increase DD senses not less her sense πŸ˜•

i don't have any problem with sultan as of now he is villian & he is doing what a villian does in the shows

but i have problem with cvs they don't know what they want to show & they have made MB as sad show πŸ˜•
i want to see some light hearted sense  i would like to see even roma & bituji 's love story 

anyways i still have lil hope frm cvs hope this time when they start a new track they bring MB show back on top 4 with a bang & give us a wonderful story πŸ˜Š

@faria totally agree with you
cv's need to come with a better plot and not the same plots over and over

and yeh cv's i giving DD to much work they need to consider her health, hope they be a bit leniant with her

i am also waiting for the herion track..hope cv's havent forgot that is MB's main plotπŸ˜•

fingers crossed we get a better plot so trps can increase😊
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fati cvs are trying my patience
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: hifzaa

fati cvs are trying my patience

moniπŸ€—

yeh...they are but for dvd just watch :)
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Haan jab humne Bhai ko sehen kiya toh yeh Track toh mazedaar lag raha hai . This will be much better track then Tik Tok track πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: meenji22

i think wiping sindoor n snatching mangalsutra from his own wife is not aceptable to indian culture

i agree...but I don't think RK overreacted cos come to think of it...your wife is demanding divorce on the pretext of loving another man and sporting sindoor and mangalsutra in your name then wouldn't that seem to be a farce in the name of marriage!!!??? RK is unaware of the reason behind Madhu's actions,if he was then we know he wouldn't have reacted the way he did
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...RM's cat-mouse fight would be interesting to watch..instead of dead bhai's face...
It is RK's plan to bring out the truth from madhu
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx goodness..somebody thinks like me
it is far far better than what we have seen in monthsπŸ˜†
Rishbala clashes have always been my favorite and at the end RK will come to know the truth...and the best part is Sultan wont be shown much...aah I so love it😳
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i agree...but I don't think RK overreacted cos come to think of it...your wife is demanding divorce on the pretext of loving another man and sporting sindoor and mangalsutra in your name then wouldn't that seem to be a farce in the name of marriage!!!??? RK is unaware of the reason behind Madhu's actions,if he was then we know he wouldn't have reacted the way he did

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: meenji22

i think wiping sindoor n snatching mangalsutra from his own wife is not aceptable to indian culture

what? πŸ˜† sindoor and mangalsutra is worn for the husband , when Madhu is divorcing RK, this shouldn't affect her..i mean, she should be ready for it..was she planning to wear them after their divorce also? husband is dead or alive through sindoor & mangalsutra, how does it matter when he's not her husband anymore?