Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Nothing beats the relationship siblings share...we fight, we crib...but we r always there for each other...πŸ€—

Missing my bro too...😭
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I feel like sharing this. When I was a child I'd get these huge rakhis with "Mere Bhaiya" written in Hindi rite in the middle. My bro used to cringe looking at them n being a filmy person I used to prepare the aarti ki thali n go round n round singing "behna ne bhai ki kalai se pyaar baandha hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲..... tum bachpan mein kitneee cute thi!😳... its a beautiful memory now and am sure your bro cherishes it too. You know what we used to call those Rakhis ( the huge ones) in Delhi when i was in school?... TRUCK DRIVER WAALI RAKHI!🀣
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜ƒ sooo...cuteee...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: neenabinu

Nothing beats the relationship siblings share...we fight, we crib...but we r always there for each other...πŸ€—

Missing my bro too...😭

Sujata Dee and Neenu!πŸ€—... we have our virtual behen-chaara too.πŸ˜†
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I feel like sharing this. When I was a child I'd get these huge rakhis with "Mere Bhaiya" written in Hindi rite in the middle. My bro used to cringe looking at them n being a filmy person I used to prepare the aarti ki thali n go round n round singing "behna ne bhai ki kalai se pyaar baandha hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Sujata Dee and Neenu!πŸ€—... we have our virtual behen-chaara too.πŸ˜†

U bet Vicki...πŸ€—

"Siblings don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks – expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs – that can undermine any tale you're telling." ☺️
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't have any siblings but have 2 elder cousins of which one is far away from me.They both are like my real brothers to me and I am the youngest amonsgst them ..Missing the childhood Rakhi days badly todayπŸ˜†..Gonna miss him a lot !
I can understand Surbhi's state of mind..πŸ˜†
P.S - She made a beautiful Rakhi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Khwahish- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: neenabinu

U bet Vicki...πŸ€—

"Siblings don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks ' expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs ' that can undermine any tale you're telling." ☺️

Wow! Fantastic! Have you written these lines? If not, let me know the source, munchkin. 😳
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

😲..... tum bachpan mein kitneee cute thi!😳... its a beautiful memory now and am sure your bro cherishes it too. You know what we used to call those Rakhis ( the huge ones) in Delhi when i was in school?... TRUCK DRIVER WAALI RAKHI!🀣

🀣
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharingπŸ€—

I agree with all...our love for siblings is inexplicable😳...and everyone sort of loves teasing them.πŸ˜›.lovingly of course.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³