Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshanamehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wht they are saying we donot  madhu  & rk divorce we  all viewers are waiting to throw out Sultan  we want MADHU & RK together slove this problem
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: miki13

thnx  !

RK to mke plan to kick out sultan 4m madhu's lyf ?😲

there is no sultan in madhu life she only loverk 
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipisa

Kiya...it is just the HTM spoiler πŸ˜†

thnx vips. M n clge. So thru mobile. U shud visit dat spoilr thread vips. We had a blast.
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

thnx vips. M n clge. So thru mobile. U shud visit dat spoilr thread vips. We had a blast.

You are welcome Kiya. I read all the posts in the morning. The thread turned out to be hilarious. Now I am more relaxed than yesterday. πŸ˜†
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bahnni...CVs have gone mad and making us go insane too through our beloved crazy couple They won't go through with the divorce. That can't be the twist right. Maybe they want to show us another RM wedding without any unwanted interruption.

nahi yaar...no more weddings for sure...but i think RK will retie the mangalsutra and fill her maang again once this nightmare is over(that will do just fine for meπŸ˜‰)...and I agree,maybe there won't be a divorce(trying my best to be an optimist here) cos then the CVs wouldn't have introduced this 15 day delay in between...but they are tearing our beloved jodi apart in this drama πŸ˜•
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail

yep caught up on that thread...by GOD are we passionate about rishbala or what??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

nahi yaar...no more weddings for sure...but i think RK will retie the mangalsutra and fill her maang again once this nightmare is over(that will do just fine for meπŸ˜‰)...and I agree,maybe there won't be a divorce(trying my best to be an optimist here) cos then the CVs wouldn't have introduced this 15 day delay in between...but they are tearing our beloved jodi apart in this drama πŸ˜•

@blue: πŸ˜† I know Bahnniii..there won't be any wedding for RM. Your suggestion will be double okay for me too. Filling her maang and retying the MS with much more love this time 😳

@brown: If divorce is happening...that won't be a twist because we know it already right.

@bold: Agreed 😭

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are welcome Kiya. I read all the posts in the morning. The thread turned out to be hilarious. Now I am more relaxed than yesterday. πŸ˜†

we hv a secret 2 vips. So relax nd thnk abt dat.🀣
Vipisa thumbnail

we hv a secret 2 vips. So relax nd thnk abt dat.🀣

Yeah...the only thing keeping me calm πŸ˜†
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

can someone give me.a WU