didn't u think so please read and share ur views - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deepunadim

good choice  👍🏼😉 ..its better to be a fan of lakshmi or OP than  SaRun .. seriously its literally torture to be a SaRun fan (barun and sanaya fan) among these barun fans and sanaya fans .. to come out of stress i started like laughing for no reason🤣  ..i think i would be the first patient in our asylum🤣..i hope your dream comes true one day 😆 ..SP listen to the fans another demand🤣

vry true.. its become really untolarable now being a Sarun fan😔.. u  cant even open a single topic related to barun or sanaya.. mocking, bashing , tauting ove flows evry where!! barun haters keep on saying same things from decmber nd sanya haters r no differnt.. nw its betr to be fan of othrs lyk laxmi or op/jp😆
P.s : for d new demand to see laxop(laxmi+op) jodi togethr i think both of us should strt spamming SP😉
Edited by prim123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hirahira186

u know everything is possible, wat if we have a tv show with sarun and it is only aired on sat or sun, means once in a week, we would be happy wont we, challo onc in a week but they would come together na.

possible ye sub hum (fan) ko lagta hai lekin Barun use tv karna nahi nahi to koi bhi actor itna popular show chodta nahi. channel ne uske saath bahout meeting ki thi lekin wo maana nahi.

muze bhi lagta hai sarun together show karne chahiye hope so future mai jub film nahi chali to wapis tv pe aa jayega
Originally posted by prim123

vry true.. its become really untolarable now being a Sarun fan😔.. u  cant even open a single topic related to barun or sanaya.. mocking, bashing , tauting ove flows evry where!! barun haters keep on saying same things from decmber nd sanya haters r no differnt.. nw its betr to be fan of othrs lyk laxmi or op/jp😆
P.s : for d new demand to see laxop(laxmi+op) jodi togethr i think both of us should strt spamming SP😉
true!! i know some barun fans and sanaya fans(Few fans, cant tell their names)..they will be like waiting to mock eachother ..as if their motive is to bash other actor not to love their favorite actor .. i wish they learn some manners from their favorite actor 😡..  

yeahhh lets do it .. lets start our spamming  SP to show the chemistry of lakshmi and OP  🤣

Well definately if Sarun cnt come toghtr doesn't mean dat the Sp people hab rite to pick out any actor/actresses & name the show IPK ek bar phir...dat's disheartenin 😭
i dnt want to bash SP or Gul or anyothr ppl related to whoevr decided to chng the name to season too alrite but its not done whn they try & sell der shws in IPK name & call it they r makin a brand or smthng... ITS NT JUST rite!!
& do u think the comin she will stand to our expectation i say NO
let me tell u a rsn m out of india, i dnt watch hindi seriels i dnt lyk many of 'em but IPK did sm magic & m here makin new frens & all, IPK is a soul & bunch of happiness for mw so, so if SP tries to buy it IT"S NOT HAPPENING 😡
Originally posted by deepunadim

true!! i know some barun fans and sanaya fans(Few fans, cant tell their names)..they will be like waiting to mock eachother ..as if their motive is to bash other actor not to love their favorite actor .. i wish they learn some manners from their favorite actor 😡..

yeahhh lets do it .. lets start our spamming SP to show the chemistry of lakshmi and OP🤣

U r so right.. some ppl here really enjoy bashing d actors.. it becomes a habit of thm.. seriously they should learn some mannrs. If thre is a post related to ipk thre is hardly a few commnts bt if d post related to some topic which can be used for actor bashng thre wl b no of commts mocking actors nd thier projects.. dats y i told its nt a ipk forum ny more.. ppl here like to fight rathr than discussing abt ipk... god bless dis forum...bcoz its becoming so messy day by day
@TM not to offend you but a general statement .

Everytime barun's interview comes we get the similar reactions. some people look too much into the lines and the words and read between the lines like they did in past by reading his eyes , some say he keeps changing the statements if he uses different words to convey the same thing, some people say that now sarun is impossible just becoz of barun but they don't take into comsideration that other IPK cats are also already busy and moved on from IPK,  some take everything too seriously even if he said something jokingly and make a mountain out of mole etc etc . its getting repetative and boring as the usual people say usual things.

What I don't get is why can't everyone take his interviews in the same way as they take other IPK casts actions and  interview when they are justified like contradictory statements were given considering the situations at that time and now, changed preference regarding roles were becoz may be role is not what was portrayed in the script, bold statements becoz of honesty and straight forward ness and some gets blamed on media for twisting the words and some get justified saying it was a joke etc.

I enjoy his interviews like i do of my other favourites and I do 't mind people having different opinions but please be a little more creative and not boring 😆 and don't take my 2nd para as bashing for someone it's just my opinion and given as an example in general.