Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Who is Next???? - Page 2

Poll

Who do you think deserves to go out next week????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Face off may be mukti and sana.
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pooja991

ya jo bhi kaho hope god helps dd and hum sab use jhalak jeetwa ke rahenge and ur sid is out then u blame to dd... bas dd ko blame krte raho yhi kaam hai

hahha...my dear even if u dnt vote, the show is scripted. Winning the trophy with such cheap trick...its better to leave the show thn such a biased behavior frm the channel. If she cnt tke less scores sportingly, ths shows her Attitude.

Sid left the show wid such a grace...every1 is talking bout his attitude...wot a real Hero he is...ur DD aunty shd tke lessons frm him to tke everything sportingly. Instead of getting sympathy votes...if she has guttts, ask her PERFORM...and not to show those Crocodile tears and the same line "Guys hum bahut mehnat kar rahe hain" LOL...others are doing wot...????? time pass???????

Edited by yogs1 - 10 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DD can never be in bottom 2. It is Mukti/Sana/Shaan. Any of these for sure if the kids are with them in the face-off. ðŸ¤“

Most likely Mukti.
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it should be dd bt chances are less as public will keep her safe...

so i guess either mukti or sonali,..

P.S- i am fan of no1 so if hv prblm wid my comment stay away...Edited by Shruti21 - 10 years ago
dd should b out
get out!!!
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In danger there r 3

Drashti . Shaan and mukti
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I guess they are  doing some big politics here...DD has to focus on her daily soap also...Thus i feel they are purposely not doing good and getting bad marks so can  get eliminated...Its better for DD..health comes first
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

DD will never be in bottom ...the fan following is huge . She will go till finale without being even once in bottom 2 . And if the face off would have actually happened...you feel judges would have saved dhrasti then mukti ?????...if mukti put up her best foot forward...i don't feel dhrasti can win then...but then ...as i said earlier...she is very much safe...

Bold: Exactly! DD will never be in bottom 3 or gonna  be in face-off. It ill be either Shaan/ Sana and Mukti. The way judges are holding her scores back  even when she deserves, I feel Mukti is out. Same pattern as KVB.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Drashti should go but Mukti wil go 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I think it will be Mukti this time