Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TOI: Team Zanjeeer on Jhalak

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Team Zanjeer on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Ram Charan and Priyanka Chopra in Zanjeer
More Pics

RELATED

The most anticipated action fiesta of the year Zanjeer, is on a roll. This high octane film is all set to be the next big talk of town. 

Telugu Superstar Ram Charan and beautifulPriyanka Chopra have rolled up their socks and are all set for the promotions of Zanjeer.

We hear that, Ram Charan and Priyanka Chopra will be seen on the No. 1 dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

The film which is set in today's times will revolve around the notorious dealings of the oil mafia. This deadly world of where gallons of Kerosene are being stolen from an oil tanker and are being sold for a large amount. 

force Zanjeer stars an elite ensemble cast of Ram Charan, Prakash Raj, Mahie Gill , Atul Kulkarni and Sanjay Dutt!! 

Zanjeer is Produced by Reliance Entertainment, Puneet Prakash Mehra, Sumeet Prakash Mehra and Flying Turtle Films, Co - Produced by Rampage Motion Pictures and is Directed by Apoorva Lakhia, releasing on 6th September!! 

So get set to break free from the shackles of Zanjeer!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY! I absolutely love PC! Last year when she came, she was so beautiful and funny! I hope she comes! I hope Lauren and PC dance together!  It'd be like cherry on top! Two of my favourite people! Super excited! 😃 
Thanks for sharing! 
Edited by xPalkix - 10 years ago
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...

i love priyanka so much...she is such a sweetheart...❤️
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sidharth has missed this chance to dance with PC 😔

damn u colors 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is what I have been waiting for! I finally get to see Ram Charan on this show. He is a brilliant dancer so hopefully they will get him to show off some movies 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing! This will be such a treat to watch!! Would love to watch Lauren and PC dance together!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the article!!!!😊
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...
kalyanireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks love ram charan and priyanaka . i am waiting for him Edited by kalyanireddy - 10 years ago