Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The reviewer is right. Jee Le Zara has impressed me from the word go. Cannot wait for todays episode.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Though iDubba tried to compare for me both are two different shows and they are in different settings and time slots and the viewership of Sony and Zee are different so it will be comparing apples and oranges. So no comparison.
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We surely can't compare any shows. I do watch both shows but I must say I prefer JLZ & so far I liked all the episodes, the scenes are also well executed which I really like!!! 😊
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geethu07

"It is not a fresh story but can work wonders if it sticks to it's simple story line and not dragging over the top concern over Saanchi's marriage. I know, this is the hightlight of the show but in Modern India, marriages have taken a back seat when it comes to career oriented women, in this case Saanchi too is running a business and she would wait for a right guy who understands her responsibilites. I hope producers and writers would think about it too."

Completely agree to the above statement. 😊 Thanx for sharing 😊

agree with you
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

i agree.bt it is actually a fresh one for me 😳 coz this concept solely is not fresh bt in Indian serials it is rare,last i saw a show on such concept was Astitiva on Zee .. so after a long time something from such concept is coming which is really appreciable for me 😃
anyways d review is all good.hoping for d best :D

i guess as sangeeta said it will be much different from that one
let's see