Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Aunty...mere ko Doc of the week bana diya. Main kya karu? abhi questionnaire bhi bhar diya.
[/QUOTE]

😆 arre isme nervous hone waali kaun si baat hain?? its just for fun..answer the questions whichever you are comfortable with and leave whichever you don't feel like answering. 

members will come and wish...you reply and say thank you. buss..hogaya..

if you want you can use the siggy assigned to you and add it to your signature for this week. not compulsory..optional..

[/QUOTE]

Ha, abhi theek houn. Papa ne bhi yahi bola. Abhi writer banane ja rahi ho to kitne din Sujatha aunty ke peechhe hide karogi? To questions answer kar diye.
Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

🤣 you seriously think a crow can lift me up and carry me away Anjani?? 

Don't worry aunty...Anjani aunty ki billies will save you from the kagi.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_danger

Ha, abhi theek houn. Papa ne bhi yahi bola. Abhi writer banane ja rahi ho to kitne din Sujatha aunty ke peechhe hide karogi? To questions answer kar diye.

Haha thats good Sagi... Keep it up Sagi 👍🏼
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

tell your papa you were not hiding behind me..meri Sagi coward nahi hain...you just wanted me with you while you answer the questions..kind of share your glory..😉 haina?? 
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail

Don't worry aunty...Anjani aunty ki billies will save you from the kagi.

🤣 true...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepali, Sukirti,  They are at my parents place...not pet cats...but the wild ones...
I give them food, so entire cat community keeps visiting my place when i go there and they don't leave even after I leave the place...😊
Keep sleeping on dining chairs...drink milk...use carpet for cleaning nails etc...😛
My mother ...don't ask me... 😡  😆
Sagi, when you come here, I will take you there...my mother gives you a royal welcome but after you start giving food to them, she ...😛
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Deepali, Sukirti,  They are at my parents place...not pet cats...but the wild ones...

I give them food, so entire cat community keeps visiting my place when i go there and they don't leave even after I leave the place...😊
Keep sleeping on dining chairs...drink milk...use carpet for cleaning nails etc...😛
My mother ...don't ask me... 😡  😆
Sagi, when you come here, I will take you there...my mother gives you a royal welcome but after you start giving food to them, she ...😛

Oh thats great yaar... I can understand you moms problem 😆 hats off to her and you too 😉
Sagi97 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Suvika
tell your papa you were not hiding behind me..meri Sagi coward nahi hain...you just wanted me with you while you answer the questions..kind of share your glory..😉 haina?? 
[/QUOTE]

Correct aunty, yehi bola. I told him I just got confused...utna hi confused agar maths main A+ aata to. But he said, I will sit with you. Answer the questionnaire yourself. To maine kar diya.
Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Oh thats great yaar... I can understand you moms problem 😆 hats off to her and you too 😉

Aunty cats are so cute. We also had one in Hyderabad. He used to come and sleep anywhere. One day he slept in my Mom's cupboard and Ammamma had come, she out her hand in to pull out something, and screamed at the top of her voice, Uske baad wo Billi wahan se bhag gaya.
Suvika. thumbnail

[QUOTE=Suvika

Correct aunty, yehi bola. I told him I just got confused...utna hi confused agar maths main A+ aata to. But he said, I will sit with you. Answer the questionnaire yourself. To maine kar diya.

and you told me you wrote your exams well too...so you will get good scores there too...😃