Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The Titli...Part Three Page 14 updated 20 Aug - Page 8

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Sagi,

Very, very well written sweetheart...aur sabsi badi baat yeh ti ki first part aur second part mei itna farq ta,...proving that you are equally adept at handling a variety of emotions...keep writing..!

Su Ja 😊
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: s_danger

i sent you that tape na...tie up her hands with that one..or better yet, tell her i won't post whatever it is that she has written 😆

Best aunty: usko bola ki likhane se (I mean ek jagah baithkar likhane se) weight increase hota hai. So now she has gone down to play.

Nikki and her weight!!! 😆
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Hello Sagi,

Very, very well written sweetheart...aur sabsi badi baat yeh ti ki first part aur second part mei itna farq ta,...proving that you are equally adept at handling a variety of emotions...keep writing..!

Su Ja 😊

Thank you aunty. Actually second part main thoda papa ne help kiya. Wo Tanu aunty ka corporate language mujhe nahi maloom tha.

What is Su Ja?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Thank you aunty. Actually second part main thoda papa ne help kiya. Wo Tanu aunty ka corporate language mujhe nahi maloom tha.

What is Su Ja?

Toh acchi baat hai na..It must have been a relief for Papa too...from his daktari as Dadi Bua called it 😆

Aur rahi Su Ja ki baat...Woh ek bohot bada raaz hai...kisi din fursat mei bataoongi 😊
Sagi97 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Toh acchi baat hai na..It must have been a relief for Papa too...from his daktari as Dadi Bua called it 😆

Aur rahi Su Ja ki baat...Woh ek bohot bada raaz hai...kisi din fursat mei bataoongi 😊

Secret hain to pm main batayiye na. And Aunty, Papa doesn't do daktari anymore. he himself told me, abhi no surgeries. Abhi khali officework.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Secret hain to pm main batayiye na. And Aunty, Papa doesn't do daktari anymore. he himself told me, abhi no surgeries. Abhi khali officework.

Accha..I think Papa ne bohot surgeries kar li...I think he needs a break..tum log na...ek blog kholo...and start writing on a variety of topics...will be loads of fun...Suvika Aunty will help...and you can ask me whenever...but not only about Ashutosh and Nidhi,,,warna aapke Papa mujhe Marne seedha Yahan pahunch jayenge 😆

And yes, I will PM you in some time 😊
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 years ago
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats sagi  very well written  by the way how old are you
Sagi97 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotinayana

Congrats sagi  very well written  by the way how old are you

Thanks Aunty. glad you liked it. I am in Class X, I will be 16 yrs old in Dec
Sagi97 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao

Accha..I think Papa ne bohot surgeries kar li...I think he needs a break..tum log na...ek blog kholo...and start writing on a variety of topics...will be loads of fun...Suvika Aunty will help...and you can ask me whenever...but not only about Ashutosh and Nidhi,,,warna aapke Papa mujhe Marne seedha Yahan pahunch jayenge 😆

And yes, I will PM you in some time 😊
[/QUOTE]

Ha Aunty, hamare ghar main Ashutosh ka naam lena strictly forbidden. Ek Din papa ne bola, yeh neurosurgeon hai na, usko dekh hi saari ladkiyan behosh ho jaati hain. Anesthetist ki zaroorat nahi...

AUnty I will wait for your pm.
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 great stuff so far.
so much emotions... sometimes being detached from the emotions are a great feeling
looking forward to read more.
❤️