ilovesarunarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This i think you all will agree that no one will be able to challenge Rishbala's chemistry😳😳😛 because they r just unique but the storyline of jaan is better that our current track and i am upset because of it. I want cvs to improve the story of mb plz cvs. Edited by ilovesarunarshi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
let Jaan finish 1 year first (if it could stay for a year😆) 
after all its a Nautanki show
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cvs have freedom to express and use their ideas and creativity in jaan. There no channel politics and nepotism going on which bothers them.
This is not in case with MB.🥱
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

Cvs have freedom to express and use their ideas and creativity in jaan. There no channel politics and nepotism going on which bothers them.
This is not in case with MB.🥱

bingo ashu!
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry if I offend anyone but I didn't like Jaan leads of show sucks big time other charactars are really good but seems to be  waste lastly they don't have TRP burden they r not even consider in competition as time slot full of competition and also there is no channel politics or it might be there its not affect creativity at least which is completely opposite of case of MB and lastly abhi to Jaan start hua hai so its not good idea to compare these two shows 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no offense but Jaan is a poor copy of MB..BTW no comparisons allowed
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree jaan is nothing compared to MB (though its current track sucks) but still its better den jaan and jaan just started and MB is more den a year old so comparing d two is just blah !!Edited by -SanaLuvAbhay- - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Double postEdited by -SanaLuvAbhay- - 10 years ago