Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I am fedup keeping patience

mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching new article about bringing another girl,breaking mangasutra, wiping sindoor,keeping sultans pic 🤢...yuck. i was so positive n hoping tht everything will be fine coz madhu was a strong girl n rk cunning brainy kameena .they Showing him blind in rage not using brain n madhu so weak its the limit for me . Here in dubai weekend is fri n saturday .I always go out after watching the episodes on time not the repeat telecast n make my hubby wait to spend time  with me n make him wait to just go out with me on thursday nite,fri n sat also .just to watch madhubala i am that much crazy fan .if i couldnt i make him come back atleast on time or repeats time i regret that now🤢😭 coz wat they r showing. Making deepalis words true,madhu surrendering to sultans words.why the hell she is not opening her mouth to rk or kill herself other than she is surrendering to his creepy demands.

N RK the Rk who is uses his brain than anything he just blind in rage not believing sultan is alive n not understanding that why madhu doing it.or not even trying to findout why she is doing it just hurting her.

Madhu becoming dhol ek sullu bajaoing n doosrein side se Rk n beech mein dips i just hate cvs, writers, n especially GH who suggested remote i shld have used the remote on may  2012 when the show started 😭.u r doing this to a loyal fan like me n others i just hate u guys😡 .i am so sad n hopeless today😭 for making our favourite couple like this today .i dnt have an prob with sullu in the show but show some logical thing.i expected him as villain in the show but why our leads have become weak infront of him make them as they were before not ugly like now.show they r the heroes he leads pls.
Edited by mansiahmed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tina... thumbnail

OMG...relax dear...don't worry, bhai's track will end soon in sep 1st week or something...lets wait and see whats been done...till then enjoy ur self in the forum😛...share ur comments and chill maro...😳❤️

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plsss dear its all rks plan only to know the truth frm her madhu has left no choice for him except to do these kind of things the way she is hurting him by chanting her love line for sultan again n again wat can u expect frm a lover like rk but still he is trying to find out the truth plsss dnt give up ur hopes bhai is going out very soon forever
Evileyes08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

be patient .
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But there r so many other ways 2 know d truth which dey r nt usng ... y nt follow MB or put someone behind her  2 follow n for a change y nt believe dat Sullu is alive ... n wat abt nt suspectng Dips ... she ws always d one who ws suspected ... nw wat happened ... n on top of dat she is always caught standng out of RK's room  ... Y r their BRAINS nt awake ... Y make d situatn so complicated ???????
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

OMG...relax dear...don't worry, bhai's track will end soon in sep 1st week or something...lets wait and see whats been done...till then enjoy ur self in the forum😛...share ur comments and chill maro...😳❤️

1st week of September, really, i hope your words come true.

I have lost patience entirely, just reading udates these days.