Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
After HW what type of roles would u like to see AD and SD doing in their future projects? Also u can say which Production House  you would like to see them do a show with?😊

[A post to help increase forum activity]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
something new i.e. the type of roles they have not done before.

definitely not saas bahu shows

Ms.SK thumbnail
re. PH - only big banners who will promote them

both have worked for Rajshris PH, so chances of them in their show is more likely as rajshris love to repeat their casts
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any role and PH is ok since both are talented . I wish they would stay away from Zee shows...after the way HW was treated. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Any role and PH is ok since both are talented . I wish they would stay away from Zee shows...after the way HW was treated. 

especially Suhasi has her two shows in a row treated badly by Zee 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I would also want them to be in Rajshri Productions as they have strong storyline 👍🏼
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My wish is to see suhasi in ymggk 2. But any other cool show with a good storyline would do

Love Suhasi!!!!!!She is the best.👏
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wud like to see Suhasi in a negative role...and like those  above Rajshri is my choice.All their shows  do  good.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, a negative role would be good too 😉
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I want to See AD back as Indu Singh since his journey is Still Complete and now not as a Student leader but as a big powerful politician like it was shown in the last epi and AD is fully fit in the role. For me No one can play better dabang roles like him. However AD himself wants to play the role of a 5 year old mentally Challenged boy so i will love to see them.

For Suhasi, i wished to see her as journalist and thought that through HW she will be shown playing character like that but it was never shown and before that Serial is going to end. Now i will wish she plays a journalist.

PH's may not be big but the show should be challenging but the condition is that Romance part should also be there. Not like Playtime Creations who plays with Viewers emotions on love part. Rajhri Productions is my 2nd Choice as show PKDH is just fab.