Posted: 10 years ago
WARNING! Contains mild-language. 

Getcho Hands Off My Man

He led the skimpy model up to what once was their room. But she was doing all this for him. Because she loved him. She would have to bear the torture.

"RK!! You're so hot!! Take your shirt off for me please,"

Or she could go set that motherf**ker straight. Option 2 sounds nice.

RK decided he wouldn't be getting a desired reaction from his Biwi. Well so much for wasting money on this s**t. Now how was he going to get her back home?

"KUTTI KAMEENI BHEN DI TAKKI!" Madhubala in full form broke open the door with her wifey powers. "I AM GOING TO f**kING KILL YOU HARAMZADI!"

Yup. She was.

WAIT. She was  going to kill this... er.. Shiela, Jameela, Leela, Kantaben, whatever her name was. That means more visits to the Mumbai City Jail? He Ram! He does NOT want to go back there, especially after the last time, that perverted Sub-Ineespektaar Dande was giving him the bedroom eyes.

"Madhu! Oy! Hold up, just a sec!"

"CHUP!" she glared. "You. Shut up and go stand in that corner and THINK about what you've done while I kick this bitch out!" She turned back to the bitch, "Sharm nahi ati! Sleeping with a married man! Tumhare ghar main baap bhai nahi hai?"
(Spoof of "Tumhare ghar main maa bhen nahi hai?")

The fact that she still considered them married left him with a whimsical smile on his face.

"Khade khade mera mooh kya dekh rahe ho? I'm serious go stand in that dark corner and THINK. You better have a convincing apology when I get there if you don't want "SUPERSTAR RK DEAD. KILLED BY HIS OWN WIFE." to be tomorrow's headlines.

He decided it was best to heed to his Jhansi ki Raani.

"Main chali jaati hoon! I'm leaving! I'm leaving! God save this paagal aurat!"

"And if I ever see you hovering around this house tera to game baja dalungi main!" She kicked her out, "And take that spaz Dipali with you while your at it!"

"Game baja dalungi? Isn't it a little too..."

"Gangster? I watched Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobaara yesterday, I guess I just connected with the hottie Imran,"

"Imran's my competition FYI," he reminded her they belonged in the same generation as ctors.

"He sure is, I mean honestly anyone would leave you to sleep with him..."

"MADHU!"

"How does it taste?"

"Huh?"

"Your own medicine?" She followed him around the room with her jhooti! "AND DON'T YOU DARE BRING ANOTHER WOMEN IN THIS ROOM AGAIN!"

I hope you liked it. It's bakwaas I know.

For my dear Prittu aka PrittB the lovely. If you want like a legit OS on this topic then check hers out:

-Shweta
Edited by -ForeverYours- - 10 years ago
YES!

Res!

Reading your title put an automatic smile on my face. It's been a while since I've read your writing on RishBala! I missed this!

And for once...I'M FIRST! I'm proud.

Anyways, time to read this and have a nice laugh!

Oh wow, ahaha she's one straight forward girl. Wait, should've understood that from 'skimpy model'.

LOL YES! Here comes Madhu (in OUATIMD Shwetu form)! Go Madhu! You tell her who's boss! ðŸ˜†

WAIT. She was  going to kill this... er.. Shiela, Jameela, Leela, Kantaben, whatever her name was. That means more visits to the Mumbai City Jail? He Ram! He does NOT want to go back there, especially after the last time, that perverted Sub Ineespektaar Dande was giving him the bedroom eyes.

Bahaha omg! ^

"CHUP!" she glared. "You. Shut up and go stand in that corner and THINK about what you've done while I kick this bitch out! Sharm nahi ati! Sleeping with a married man! Tumhare ghar main baap bhai nahi hai kya?"

LOL ohmygod! Love this controlling side to her! I wish she was like this in the show! Ah! 

Aw, RK's smile after hearing she considered them married still. :)

AHAHA tomorrow's headlines! ðŸ¤£

I couldn't help myself...^

YES! YOU ADDED IN IMMU! 

I totally imagined Madhu as you throughout this ahahaha!

I love you Shwetu. Thank you so much for writing this after I asked. You're amazing. <3 

Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago
I'm probably going to be banned for this...oh well! 
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

I'm probably going to be banned for this...oh well! 

😆 I liked it!

Unresd above!
Originally posted by PrittB

YES!

Res!

Reading your title put an automatic smile on my face. It's been a while since I've read your writing on RishBala! I missed this!

Yeah baby purple font for the Prittster. (Prittster LOL WUT? i dont even know anymore to be honest lol). Anyways, aww tankoo even though i changed it like thrice thankoo for liking dem all. AWW I lurve you you Pritt you.

And for once...I'M FIRST! I'm proud.
Boo yeah! Yeah i still say boo yeah occasionally Kim Possible anyone?

Anyways, time to read this and have a nice laugh!

Oh wow, ahaha she's one straight forward girl. Wait, should've understood that from 'skimpy model'.

LOL YES! Here comes Madhu (in OUATIMD Shwetu form)! Go Madhu! You tell her who's boss! ðŸ˜†

Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

WAIT. She was  going to kill this... er.. Shiela, Jameela, Leela, Kantaben, whatever her name was. That means more visits to the Mumbai City Jail? He Ram! He does NOT want to go back there, especially after the last time, that perverted Sub Ineespektaar Dande was giving him the bedroom eyes.

Bahaha omg! ^

Thank was my favorite part too.

"CHUP!" she glared. "You. Shut up and go stand in that corner and THINK about what you've done while I kick this bitch out! Sharm nahi ati! Sleeping with a married man! Tumhare ghar main baap bhai nahi hai kya?"

LOL ohmygod! Love this controlling side to her! I wish she was like this in the show! Ah! 

If only.

Aw, RK's smile after hearing she considered them married still. :)

Being me, I had to add at least a little bit of that in.

AHAHA tomorrow's headlines! ðŸ¤£

I couldn't help myself...^

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ You girl is genius!

YES! YOU ADDED IN IMMU! 

How could I not? Lol chal ab Thanks Le aur Vatak le! Bas kya!

I totally imagined Madhu as you throughout this ahahaha!

I love you Shwetu. Thank you so much for writing this after I asked. You're amazing. <3 

Bhy tankoo and i lurve you too.

^%&^#^%&%*&^*&*^

THE PURPLE FONT DIDNT SHOW UP FOR ERRYTHANG.

^%&^#^%&%*&^*&*^

THE PURPLE FONT DIDNT SHOW UP FOR ERRYTHANG.

😆 That's okay! I got it, after reading through to figure out what you wrote.

Prittster? That's a new one ahaha! 

Kim Possible all the way!

I have the Kim Possible song stuck in my head now.

😆 That's okay! I got it, after reading through to figure out what you wrote.

Prittster? That's a new one ahaha! 

Kim Possible all the way!

I have the Kim Possible song stuck in my head now.

first Danny Phantom now Kim Possible! Life is just dedicated to making me feel old.
Edited by -ForeverYours- - 10 years ago

first Danny Phantom now Kim Possible! Life is just dedicated to making me feel old.

I feel that feel. ^ 

I was looking for an appropriate gif, when I came across this.

It's irrelevant, but I decided to post it anyways.

I feel that feel. ^ 

I was looking for an appropriate gif, when I came across this.

It's irrelevant, but I decided to post it anyways.

MY CHILDHOOD OTP. EVEN WHEN THEY DIDN'T EXIST (OTPS)