Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priya111111

the way u ended the story tells how much u have hurt with the comments given by some people dont think about them. Any how coming to the part i didnt know anything about lesbians from this update i came to know how they interact the girls who live in hostels must have come across this type of people so with the knowledge u tried to tell through ur writing i am appreciating for ur thoughts.

thank you so much sam😃
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

No its not last part i am not accepting have to write more this is most amazing true story which touched my heart you cant leave like this 

will give an epi thanks for the loving comment monika😳
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

hain bashing...kyun...what is in this story that caused so much reaction...

this is very beautiful story...

when I was reading it mujhe laga ki why this part is written like u r giving summary for remaining story...

chalo ok hai ji if u have given whole story instead of leaving it...

haan di i did rush sorry abt that and thanks for the comment🤗
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

Hi Harika,
Wow that was a brave topic to choose and write.In jst two parts you showed me d glimpse of the world I've never imagined.I've read and heard about Lesbians but never thot seriously about this section of society.Or how even girls can get hostile or situation force them to do so or errr... I really dont know.

But I have to say that the concept is out of the box.I dont wanna be judgemental but everybody is free to express their views,so one shud not bash one's work,even after knowing that its jst a fiction and not intended to hurt smone with purpose.

I've gained smthng fm d story.The suffeing of Geet,the changing nature of Sapna,selfishness of Arjun,those women who harrased Geet,Maan emerging as a saviour yet having difficulty to form a relation with Geet for a long period of time,everything left a mark on my mind.

I wud love to read the story with more details as you are forced to end it in hurry.

I wont say ignore the bashers and be happy as its not possible to ignore it when ppl PM you and say harsh words.

But pls try to write the third part,jst a request.We are ready to read it.

Thanx for d story and for being different.

thank you sooo much sampa really thanks for the loving comment this really means a lot to me 🤗
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti.1

i m not happy ye last part kyu tha 

i want one more part with full of maaneet romance and their new begining ...bhale hi epilogue de de apne blog mewaise na i should angry

kitni baar samjhayaa baby ignore those creepy peoples jo hamesha tujhe accuse karte he ...par tu apne loyal friends ki baat bhool jati he aur un idiots ki baat yaad rakhti he jo kabhi acche comments de nahi sakte ðŸ˜”

u r a fab writer sweety and i really love u ND UR WRITING ...

plz dont upset dear and epilogue to chahiye mujhe ...warna me atti batti so baras ki katti ho jaungi 

Samjhi ya Samjhau 

Originally posted by: preeti.1

awesome update ...maan married geet coz jab usne sach me pehli baar geet ko dekha tab se he started liking her..

i really love the way u show their growing understanding for each other ...
maan knew pammi aur dev dont like geet as his wife ...par maan is a gentleman ..wo kaise ek elderly lady k saath bura karta ...
but i loved it ...chalo kam se kam geeet kicked them out ...😃

plz try to give one more update with maaneet ...
plz baby apne pyare pyare dosto ki dil ki ichcha to puri kar de 

di you are kidding me kya?? thank you so much for the loving comments yes will give epi for you di sachi muchi

love you😳

dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

Heyy Roohi ya Gundi kise ho aaj kal bahut chup hogaya mai dont worry I am back with my torture

Razaa what it meant re the story was soo sensible but yeah you written what s happening in now days

So you dont have to give explanation to anyone what ever the story you wont let down values specially the love between maaneet

Thats y I like your stories and ha titles of your stories were really soo different sach kaho tho I dont know the meaning of them silly me

And story the way you potrated was outstanding and was just awesome trust me maaneet bidding relation was really wonderful

And sapna what she did for geet was really makes me speechless she killed her son but at end she too leading the same life uffo

Geet have maan with her but in normal cases for those girls no one will be there how pathetic it was seeing girls being raped or being murderd these all were still happening

Your story makes me remember things which I am for getting thanks for that

And ha dont give any explanation if any one hurted you with there words just fight back throw them out of your reach you did nothing just writing your own stories so what to bother about good for nothing bashers I love the way you are ise hi raho my Gundi  haha. And ha dont end your stories re short stories nahi chahiye muje I want atleast 50+ parts story and story have to be like ROOH RUSWA RAZAA etc so dont dare to start any short story will kill you. You will end story before I started enjoying the esscnse mercilessly hate you for that huh

you will kill me with your love pagal thank you so much for supporting me yes will give an epi you had taken time and pmed me the link on fb itna kuch kiya hai toh epi toh deserve karti ho thanks😆
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiakashyap

y yaar
ho could u do this with ur story
to hell with those who dont like it tey can keep their ass off from this stry na if not ty liking bt na taang adani hoti hai
plz do cont again na plz
mai iss pe comment nhi krugi
i dont like the so abrupt ending😭😭😭

giving epi tia ab toh hasde peej
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sexy_Witch

last part😲
ye kya kya 😡
aise maat karoo plzz
dont take those pms 2 ur heart dear😛
we r here na 2 support u😃
humare liye pora wala sahi wala SS likho😳
why r u punishing us 4 those sick people😡
mere ko is update per comment nai kerna
mere ko kuch samajh hi nai aya is update mein 🥱
mujhe pura wala chahye
blog per hi dedo
😳

haan epi milega thanks for the loving comment😃
dreamyharika thumbnail
NOTE:

thanks to all those honest readers who have boggled me with ur pms and comments for them i would give an epi thanks again!!

and ya i have answered most you u all on pg 22 and 23 check out!!
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dreamyharika

NOTE:

thanks to all those honest readers who have boggled me with ur pms and comments for them i would give an epi thanks again!!

and ya i have answered most you u all on pg 22 and 23 check out!!

thanks harika that ur going to give epi will be waiting for that