Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Heyy Roohi ya Gundi kise ho aaj kal bahut chup hogaya mai dont worry I am back with my torture

Razaa what it meant re the story was soo sensible but yeah you written what s happening in now days

So you dont have to give explanation to anyone what ever the story you wont let down values specially the love between maaneet

Thats y I like your stories and ha titles of your stories were really soo different sach kaho tho I dont know the meaning of them silly me

And story the way you potrated was outstanding and was just awesome trust me maaneet bidding relation was really wonderful

And sapna what she did for geet was really makes me speechless she killed her son but at end she too leading the same life uffo

Geet have maan with her but in normal cases for those girls no one will be there how pathetic it was seeing girls being raped or being murderd these all were still happening

Your story makes me remember things which I am for getting thanks for that

And ha dont give any explanation if any one hurted you with there words just fight back throw them out of your reach you did nothing just writing your own stories so what to bother about good for nothing bashers I love the way you are ise hi raho my Gundi  haha. And ha dont end your stories re short stories nahi chahiye muje I want atleast 50+ parts story and story have to be like ROOH RUSWA RAZAA etc so dont dare to start any short story will kill you. You will end story before I started enjoying the esscnse mercilessly hate you for that huh

preeti.1 thumbnail
awesome update ...maan married geet coz jab usne sach me pehli baar geet ko dekha tab se he started liking her..
i really love the way u show their growing understanding for each other ...
maan knew pammi aur dev dont like geet as his wife ...par maan is a gentleman ..wo kaise ek elderly lady k saath bura karta ...
but i loved it ...chalo kam se kam geeet kicked them out ...πŸ˜ƒ

plz try to give one more update with maaneet ...
plz baby apne pyare pyare dosto ki dil ki ichcha to puri kar de 
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice end but i wished u can give us another part like an epilogue pls pls pls!!!!!!
loved that maan married geet because he liked her when he first saw her!!!!!!!

.OneDirection. thumbnail
Aww awesome part ⭐️
Sapna went to jail after geet 's marriage with maan, and maan supported her all the while.

Would love if u give an epi too , full of maaneet 😳
The story ended so fast , will wait for epi pleez
treasuretrowel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good update dear harika. It is really worth-while.

Actually worthwhile is a very small word out here, but considering the fact dat you wrote this episode in such a nice way, specially your focus upon the lesbians, kudos to you.
It is a jolly shame that owing to numerous social beliefs and so-called samaj ki niyam, we being the young generation are many times not allowed to voice your opinions, which is bad enough, because instead of shying away, people should come forward and discuss all these things clearly. It is necessary, as awareness will spread and crimes related with sexual harassment such as rape, sodomy, bestiality will at least reduce if not end completely. This is necessary to change the old-age beliefs and societal outlooks. 

I wud like to say one more thing, now instead of thinking wht me doing here and starting the block-unblock drama once again, you had better think over wht i am saying honestly. See harika, you liking or disliking me, else not wanting to talk to me, is not important, it is important that we all come together out here and try to understand each other's views, which is necessary for harmony. I will not say anything more, because you are brainy and intelligent enough to understand. Just consider the genuineness of my comment, this is my only sole expectation from you, if you can manage to fulfil it.
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maaneetmaahi

yaar when was geet pregnant...update mai aisa kuch nahi hey..
πŸ˜•

u read ruswa na?? i was talking abt ruswa amy
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdlife19

Actually i did not like the way it ended

but will not say a word here

I still have questions like why did maan marry geet

did he love or just tat he felt the reason he should marry her

and than sapna turning like tat.. i was not very happy with it as geet had given her the place of her mother and i wanted tat to be divine though she was the main reason for geet's destruction

and dev so he just lusted geet and wanted to marry her for his lust but good pammi showed her real face

and maan had the patience for staying and understanding geet and helping her go through all the moments tat haunted her

is was right she had suffered for no reasons.. but last she got the love tat she wanted

i understand di and abt the relationship between sapna and geet it was indeed divine nothing changed bt sapna did change which would only let geet to move on happily warna woh issi pain mein rehti all her life that sapna sacrificed so much for her aur khush nahi rehti maan ke saath hope u understood my pov!!

maan did love geet love at first sight πŸ˜† dev ke liye ladki chuna toh he loved her πŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

Don't knw who r bashing writers and y...pls if u don't wanna read it, leave it der only...

Lovely story...it was rushed I knw bt understand wht made u do dat...dev n pammi were kicked out n dats wht I loved...

Sapna shocked me...I mean in d jail after a yr...bt u r right...in jails it's very common...few out of choice n few r forced to do it...

thank you so much for understanding and supporting me πŸ˜ƒ
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixelflower620

a harsh truth u hv portrayed here buddy⭐️
nd writing such a reality tkes gr8 courage
like u i also rem bout such kinda girls in my hostel i was horrified knowing bout thm 😑
nd u hv written it truly
nd bout tht arjun too men like these xist in d society 😑
but thr r also men like maan who r thr  nd u hv described maaneet's love so understandingly too πŸ˜ƒ
i wud say brilliant on ur part to come up wid such topics
thnx fr d pm πŸ˜ƒ

you always support me and i love you for that thanks again for the loving commentπŸ€—
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutieTeju

Very different story.. Geet was sexually harassed by lesbos... She saw every relation turned down in front of her own eyes...So it was difficult to trust on Maan.. But Still Maan's confession made her her realize that it was love.. not lust.. somehow he wanted to keep her close to him... Nice story..Harika.. loved it.πŸ˜ƒ

thanks teju😳