Arjun

The repercussions of one's acts

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i know many loved Arjun doing those stealing scenes, but shall we just remember that he's a police officer, and he always said that duty comes first and till now he hasnt broken any rules nor ever let anyone in his team do
Then all of a sudden him stealing information, on top highly confidential onesπŸ˜• Well i accept his mental state is very much disturbed where Roshni's and Sikander's names come to, but still doesnt make everything he was shown till now wrong...
A thief is a thief irrespective of his reasons , and that's something even Arjun must realise..
and this will definitely have serious repercussions, once they come to know that something has been stolen and all, then Arjun is gonna face real troubles and maybe suspension???
What do you people think?
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is so wrong???
No Arjun is certainly not stealing anything. .
He is trying to find out the truth..
He had joined ETF as DIG Coelho assured him that ETF will help him taking his revenge..
(Episode 12th august 2012)
Now see how this fellow and Rathod are behaving with him..
They have simply used for other cases till now...
Nobody ever helped Arjun for anything he actually there for...
So called friend like Rathod only pierced Arjun with those sinful words...absolutely disgusting. ..
Some people are hiding behind the mask...
Arjun is trying to pull this out in his own style...
He was left with no other options...
See the man is fighting alone..aimed by some anti social fellow..
He is giving justice to others..but nobody is there to seek justice gor him...
Whatever stupid repercussions he would have to face in future, atleast I will never regret...
Always be there with Arjun Rawte...anything for him...
Afterall he also deserves justice...he deserves a normal life..

Thanks for this topic...Edited by Amritamalhotra - 10 years ago
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tina i do respect ur POV...

bt the above mentioned points by Amrita are also true to some extent...

i agree dat arjun has chosen a probably wrong way...bt th way will lead him to gain justice for Roshni...

the DIG nd Rathod hv not one percent helped arjhun directly to lead him to dat filthy ba****d sik...(pardon my lang)

bt i also think dat Rathod is indirectly helping arjun by nt showing him off dat he knws everything...

i knw dat arjun is temporarily wrong...bt his intentions behind it are not at all
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Has anyone ever thought that Arjun cannot control his anger, and any information given to him by the Commissioner and Rathore can be used wrongly and all?
he cant control himself at all, he may goof up years of work?
I understand his pain and all, but he's seriously gonna foul things if he goes his way, remember the way he destroyed every proof when he thought Sik was involved in that drug case!

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Ok Tina..I understand. ..at the end everything they are hiding from Arjun, reason is Arjun's anger...
But somehow I know that Its Arjun's reason and only Arjun should take it...
And we should not forget that whatever negative sides, arjun's reasoning is stronger than anyone else's...
Arjun's intuitions were always right for all the cases...
Arjun is logical...he never fixes the suspect and prove it..
Arjun always look into the clues and reach to the culprit logically..
Obviously his gut feeling is stronger than anybody...
Arjun is judgemental only in few cases where the culprit actually crosses all his humanity...
Arjun is never judgemental otherwise...
So I have the full faith in him...if he has judged somebody already, he is right..and only right...
Rathod & coelho..these people are simply methodical...they cannot think out of tge box like Arjun...
I know that Arjun is digging his grave this way...
But he has no other option...
And trust me, if Arjun is digging his grave, its him only who knows how to come out from there...
Arjun is very human...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Amritamalhotra

Ok Tina..I understand. ..at the end everything they are hiding from Arjun, reason is Arjun's anger...
But somehow I know that Its Arjun's reason and only Arjun should take it...
And we should not forget that whatever negative sides, arjun's reasoning is stronger than anyone else's...
Arjun's intuitions were always right for all the cases...
Arjun is logical...he never fixes the suspect and prove it..
Arjun always look into the clues and reach to the culprit logically..
Obviously his gut feeling is stronger than anybody...
Arjun is judgemental only in few cases where the culprit actually crosses all his humanity...
Arjun is never judgemental otherwise...
So I have the full faith in him...if he has judged somebody already, he is right..and only right...
Rathod & coelho..these people are simply methodical...they cannot think out of tge box like Arjun...
I know that Arjun is digging his grave this way...
But he has no other option...
And trust me, if Arjun is digging his grave, its him only who knows how to come out from there...
Arjun is very human...

Lol the only reason his intuitions work better in cases are because he's unrelated to those people
Lol and i agree that no matter what he's always come out of it, it's just that by the way they are showing Arjun's moves, we'll surely be going through his suspension, then him alone against everyone till finally all his friends really support him 😳 and they nab Sik
Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Ok Tina...
I should chill now.. 😊
Only thing is I cannot hear anything against my Arjun...
And now I sm anxious for him..
😊
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Tina2603

Lol the only reason his intuitions work better in cases are because he's unrelated to those people
Lol and i agree that no matter what he's always come out of it, it's just that by the way they are showing Arjun's moves, we'll surely be going through his suspension, then him alone against everyone till finally all his friends really support him 😳 and they nab Sik

@bold: 
agree with you. I think Arjun will take this almost to the point of suspension and then Sameer will help him...I think that is how they will reconcile...

Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Amritamalhotra

Ok Tina...
I should chill now.. 😊
Only thing is I cannot hear anything against my Arjun...
And now I sm anxious for him..
😊

Lol funny because i'm also a big Arjun fan and have been here since the very first episode, i stayed in all ups and downs of this show😊

but have to say lucky Arjun, even when he steals, people justify his actions while elsewhere when someone else is even smiling they jump on her πŸ˜›
Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Aukview

@bold: 
agree with you. I think Arjun will take this almost to the point of suspension and then Sameer will help him...I think that is how they will reconcile...

Yep Simar i just wanted to draw this point, but unfortunately got termed a few names like "moral police" and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Funny Arjun can do whatever he wants and yet he's praise and justified, while someone is being criticised just for smilingπŸ˜†πŸ˜›