Vikrant and Sarita fights . . . - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I am enjoying visa and raj and saritha are not end game but yes their love story has for sure ended and now i want VISA o be together forever
cclove is still right!!!!!!
Everytime they were in fight i am always smiling... They really don't like each other but their scenes are sooo cute.❤️

ViSa attracted people from the very start and now the are together..married and falling in love
Originally posted by Bul3

ViSa attracted people from the very start and now the are together..married and falling in love

😆 Yes!

This post was made on 19th August, and I believe it was like during the time, when Raj had proposed Sarita to marry Viki.. So they did marry... I did not think there was any chance for ViSa Marriage to actually take place...

The anxiety during their marriage week was like... at peak..  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As if some real marriage was taking place... Call me crazy or call me stupid.. I was just simply praying that the couple marries and we see a new love story... 😉😉😉
I watch this show only for ViSa scenes and their chemistry rocks 
love watching their tu-tu-mai-mai...
I only started watching the show properly after ViSa marriage coz of their rocking hot chemistry... Eijaz & Shrishti are too good 👍🏼
love the ViSa & Abhi family too... 3 of them together project the most cutest family on TV 👏

I really don't like SaRa - they just suck... 👎🏼
uff I so love their bickering n fights! they r so damn cute! Loveee ViSa ❤️