Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You have mentioned everything in this post
And I agree, Saakshi's character needs to be worked upon, coz this is one character with alot of scope
And lately, Saakshi has been shown like a brainless fool, who has nothing much to do other than lying to Arjun, giving him those love sick looks and all...and I do have a problem with this character graph of Saakshi
She has joined ETF with a maqsad, but she has connection with the superiors of ETF, that is why she joined back within 24 hours of Arjun kicking her out...this fact only, indicates how important she and her maqsad is...and someone this important cannot be portrayed as a foolish, brainless doll all the time...right ???!!!!

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eshasrk

You have mentioned everything in this post
And I agree, Saakshi's character needs to be worked upon, coz this is one character with alot of scope
And lately, Saakshi has been shown like a brainless fool, who has nothing much to do other than lying to Arjun, giving him those love sick looks and all...and I do have a problem with this character graph of Saakshi
She has joined ETF with a maqsad, but she has connection with the superiors of ETF, that is why she joined back within 24 hours of Arjun kicking her out...this fact only, indicates how important she and her maqsad is...and someone this important cannot be portrayed as a foolish, brainless doll all the time...right ???!!!!

Thanks Esha.
 Yes, Sakshi's character needs some work, but no, she is not brainless or a fool. She can be very brilliant at times, and yes, she hasn't joined ETF just for fun- she has other things in her mind, which definitely is connected to her past. And she can be as persistent as she needs to be, to accomplish that.

As for her giving those looks to Arjun, as shilpa said in her topic, who wouldn't ?
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaGiani

superrrb miss_bennet. very well said😃

Thank You😊

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Harshu maine Girky sir ko fb ke through bhej diya, yeh stupid google+ to mujhe bhi nahi samjh aaya

Oh ok Sakuu.. no probs😊
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

Thank You😊

Oh ok Sakuu.. no probs😊

Jab reply ayega main tumhe pm kardungi :)
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakuu

Jab reply ayega main tumhe pm kardungi :)

Ok dear...😊