how many of u stopped wtchng it on tv ?

Poll Choice
yes ! mee..
no ! still wtchng it
gonna quit from this week after bakwaas spoiler
will go wth written update
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Am gonna quit from todays epu..cvs r testing us ! now cant tolerate a single glimpse f that bakwaas show o_O wat the hell wiping sindoor & rmvng mangalsutr ? is it a joke cvs o_O bullshit o_O wat d hell was that hanging sultan pick on rishabala wall ? freaking kidding me ? hope trp falls terrbly o_O sultan suckx o_O
i quit it long back...wen it was shown as RK -Sul brosss...
Wat happened to his Sul mother ? 
Stupid CV...
i lost interest in the show long back when golden hearted was introduced..now completely quit the show cant tolerate the golden acts by golden hearted😡not even wu

currently on my WU...I will start watching after bhai leaves...waiting for sep soon..😆

Haven't watched the past week's episodes, besides making VMs on RishBala scenes from the episodes.

Will start watching again once Sultan leaves.
Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago
i have already quit , just reading wu
Indian CVs can never ever do justice to grey characters. First n foremost they show tat every other male character, be it the antagonist, parallel lead have a penchant of losing their heart to the female lead which is so cliched 🤢 Wat happened to Sultan's tall claims? Of getting justice for his mother? Heaven knows. Agreed he got feelings for Madhu but that was horribly portrayed when Sultan forgot all abt his mission, his mentally sick mother, his handicapped son n his kaka who faithfully served him all these years. Its absolute khachra. Wat RK has done or will do is despicable. But if u think from his POV any man would not want his wife to wear any symbol of their relation after she has proclaimed her love for another man. So was it wrong on his part to take away the sindoor n mangalsutra? In his view, Madhu has betrayed him  n knowing RK he doesn believe in dhikhaava. Though for Madhu their relationship is as sacred as it was before, RK doesn know tat or maybe he is doing all of it to make Madhu spit out the truth. Watever it is I was done with this show long back. When I saw ur post I got to know abt this sindoor n mangalsutra crap. So replied.
lmao only two members wtchng it on tv ! very well done cvs :-)
I was surviving on written updates for a month or two...watched the epi on Saturday for the Kamina RK!
already quit , just reading wu