Madhuri is the QUEEN of TV!!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
This is my first topic here and I am happy to say I love JDJ!  Madhuri is so damn good and I only watch the show because of her.  Can you imagine if Aish joined Madhuri on this show?  It would be pure heaven.  Can MADHURI continue doing JDJ for many more seasons to come?!  Please share your thoughts.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah many watch JDJ only for Madhuri and she is really the Queen when it comes to Bollywood and TV. 😊

Black_kittykat thumbnail
JDJ might be her platform for many years as she is not getting the kind of movies she wants. So television will be a good option. Other actresses too have opted for television like Shilpa Shetty.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: melfns

JDJ might be her platform for many years as she is not getting the kind of movies she wants. So television will be a good option. Other actresses too have opted for television like Shilpa Shetty.

@ Bold - It is your assumption but u have stated it as a matter of fact. She already has a couple of movies ready for release and she is playing the lead in both.

JDJ allows her to associate with dancing which she is very passionate about at the same time giving her and her fans an opportunity to interact. So it's a win-win situation for all.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
if ash will join, u will see bashing like never b4 in ur life..😆

and madz was a nice thing to begin with..but given how she is misusing the judge's seat..dont think so
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

if ash will join, u will see bashing like never b4 in ur life..😆

and madz was a nice thing to begin with..but given how she is misusing the judge's seat..dont think so

so true...🤣

@red...me too think she is not..😊

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she actually lost charm in judjing though i like her
-Saba- thumbnail
i m not seeing that passion for her...it used to be before...
she is abusing the judge seat..
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Am sorry, but I always felt her to be over-rated...😊