•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel the judges give full marks depending on the costume as well and not the dance as a whole..that is what I feel I noticed in this week's show!! Sana and Tushar's performance on the DJ suketu dance mix was flawless..the choreography was excellent..but still the judges did not give them a full 30, probably because their costumes were not attractive enough?? However they got a full 30 yesterday..their performance was gr8 but probably their costumes also made an impact!!

Same with Lauren and Punit..do you really think their robotic ghagra was that grt?? it was their get up that made the act look attractive!! the choreography was mediocre IMO..nothing wow about it!!

I have felt that many times that Sana and Mukthi are under rated. Dont you guys think that Lauren is repeating few steps in every act and most of the acts are more or less similar and they don't try any significant difficulty level in their act's. I loved kapil's Story telling y'day.
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

I have felt that many times that Sana and Mukthi are under rated. Dont you guys think that Lauren is repeating few steps in every act and most of the acts are more or less similar and they don't try any significant difficulty level in their act's. I loved kapil's Story telling y'day.
I agree with you about Lauren..she is a good dancer no doubt but all their acts are not worth 30! Their robotic ghagra was not as energetic as Sana's performance! all the performances on saturday were energetic except for Lauren's act! I also feel Lauren lacks grace when she does Indian dances..she looks kind of manly whenever she has attempted that form but the judges have never pointed it out to her..they are fine with anything she does!!
JUdgess fav. contestant is Lauren.
i agree.. dey gv importance to the total get up rather den dance alone.. and obviously Lauren hs to get a 30 regardless of wat she is performing.. so now a days i dnt even cr to see wat scores dey will be getting.. becoz we already knw wat it will be.. one more thing abt the costumes.. y r dey making the contestants wear the same costumes for different acts.. DD wore the same costume for her rock and roll act and also the dance marathon.. even Lauren had worn the same costume for the dance marathon and one of her earlier acts.. i think it ws on bejuban.. even Sid ws wearing the same outfit for the grp act and his face off.. is the ph amd colors running out of money.. or out of ideas for new costumes..
I also felt costume thing worked the day Salman and drashti got 30 for that Egyptian bamboo act .. 
hmmm ur rite!
dd was in full dress,judges were so disappointed ,heartbroken and pissed off so they gave her 22 and 24..

poor dd:(
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

hmmm ur rite!
dd was in full dress,judges were so disappointed ,heartbroken and pissed off so they gave her 22 and 24..

😆
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

not manytimes...alwys...

they ll very very very rarely get what they deserve..

biased judges...😡
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

hmmm ur rite!

🤣