Shahid: The Kapoor Ranbir should worry about - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I dont think so, but i hope shahid will back with a bang!
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

even if Shahid gives back to back hits, then also he cant displace Ranbir from where RK is standing now.. dats a fact believe it or not, nd no this fact cant be changed wid Shahid's evergreen screen presence, his bad luck, his never changing age, his dance skills nd blah nd blah..

Don't get too over confident..one who rises high can always fall down and vice versa..nothing is stationary in this world...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vssaras

Don't get too over confident..one who rises high can always fall down and vice versa..nothing is stationary in this world...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yes nothing is.. but i wish this industry wud run onto such philosophies nd wait for any actor who is continuously trying but failing...
change is d need of the hour baby..  nd wohi tikta hain jo bikta hain...

Just one shahid-amrita movie...

yes nothing is.. but i wish this industry wud run onto such philosophies nd wait for any actor who is continuously trying but failing...
change is d need of the hour baby..  nd wohi tikta hain jo bikta hain...

Shahid bikta hai isiliye tika hua hai...πŸ˜† heard naa what the BO person had to say..😳

Originally posted by vssaras

Shahid bikta hai isiliye tika hua hai...πŸ˜† heard naa what the BO person had to say..😳

lol.. wid bikna it means, giving successful films in box office..  woh tika hua nahi hain, tikney ki koshish karraha hain, means he is trying to survive ..

lol.. wid bikna it means, giving successful films in box office..  woh tika hua nahi hain, tikney ki koshish karraha hain, means he is trying to survive ..

I know hindi very well if that translation was for me..πŸ˜› ...jo maal bikta hai..use hi log kareed the hain..the producers are eager to get Shahid in their movies because they believe in his star power..directors go after him because of his talent..because they want him..Shahid is here to stay..got it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by vssaras - 10 years ago
I think you guys might be slightly biased. Ranbir will always be in a better position because of his acting and family name (Kapoor) but Shahid has the talent in him that will take him far even if a bunch of his films tank. He can dance, act, and has the good looks!