Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

It will be fun to see Sushant seating along with judges being asked to comment on performances by people he has worked with. #rememberauntyji 😆 We were such bitches! Atleast I was one...hated that gossiping show-off like hell. Not so good this year...no assistance I guess! 😈

Bahahahah this post cracked me up!😆 Same sentiments here Bonne. Aaahh Sushant will be on Jhalak now and that too sitting next to the judges, I feel rewarded and compensated for the first time today after our disappointment at Sushant's defeat in the finals- aaj toh Aunty ko yaad karke gussa bhi nai aa raha! Aunty ji Aunty ji chalo lets get up and dance!😆
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At last Sush back in JDJ.😊 .It is a very special place for Sush both professionally and personally. I am sure all those fond memories will kick off all over again.
All the judges would be in a way surprised/amazed with the progress of this young super-star. 2 years back a introvert,shy talented hard-working soul entered this competition and was breaking the dance floors with his innovation and hard-work and won accolades from Judges and his fans.
The shy introvert simpleton became a extrovert simpleton by expressing his love to the person who is  the world to him and is most precious and valuable to him.
Now after 2 years he is back ,this time to promote his own movie and will be seated along with the judges judging other contestants in the dance floor.Must be a over-whelming feeling for Sush indeed.
Madhuri during Sush's first performance gave her comment that Sush you danced like hero and everything you did was like a hero and today he is coming to JDJ as a true super-star.
Way to go Sush. 👏
The SDR title no of Sush-Pari is very catchy and has that x-factor in it.I hope when they promote they perform on Gulabi and on the title song too.
It would be great if Sush performs a solo ,that would be too much to ask  but it would be great to see the super-star back in action 
Edited by Jaishankar - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not fair that we have a HQ pic of parineeti's from JDJ sets but still no pic of sushant's. btw parineeti is looking b'ful. 
Minion23 thumbnail

Not fair that we have a HQ pic of parineeti's from JDJ sets but still no pic of sushant's. btw parineeti is looking b'ful. 

haan bonni waiting for sush and madhuri pics  she looks gorgeous agreed!! 👍🏼
bonnefille thumbnail

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

At last Sush back in JDJ.😊 .It is a very special place for Sush both professionally and personally. I am sure all those fond memories will kick off all over again.

All the judges would be in a way surprised/amazed with the progress of this young super-star. 2 years back a introvert,shy talented hard-working soul entered this competition and was breaking the dance floors with his innovation and hard-work and won accolades from Judges and his fans.
The shy introvert simpleton became a extrovert simpleton by expressing his love to the person who is  the world to him and is most precious and valuable to him.
Now after 2 years he is back ,this time to promote his own movie and will be seated along with the judges judging other contestants in the dance floor.Must be a over-whelming feeling for Sush indeed.
Madhuri during Sush's first performance gave her comment that Sush you danced like hero and everything you did was like a hero and today he is coming to JDJ as a true super-star.
Way to go Sush. 👏
The SDR title no of Sush-Pari is very catchy and has that x-factor in it.I hope when they promote they perform on Gulabi and on the title song too.
It would be great if Sush performs a solo ,that would be too much to ask  but it would be great to see the super-star back in action 

It will be great if JDJ compile comments that Sushant receieved during JDJ4 and show it as a small clip.. But I doubt they will do so since Sony was telecasting the show then

Minion23 thumbnail
eeksss thanks bonne for posting here!!

haiii the last one!! cant wait to such and madhuri dance eekss!! 
bonnefille thumbnail
with all the face flab gone, sushant looks good clean shaven.  Edited by bonnefille - 10 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvsushita23

eeksss thanks bonne for posting here!!

haiii the last one!! cant wait to such and madhuri dance eekss!! 

same pinch...😃
Minion23 thumbnail

with all the face flab gone, sushant looks good clean shaven. 

haan hes looking so handsome na!!