Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Q6. You bagged PK and YRF films even b4 KPC was released. Are u happy that the industry welcome you?
Ans: I am happy that I am working with the best of directors. They work with the best actors. They always take auditions for their movies and that adds to the self confidence. 

Q7. Your friend circle would have changed since u started acting in films... who all are your friends
Ans: I have not changed my friend circle. Mahi is my friend and I went to her b'day a few days back. I do for movie premiers etc. I have some friends who are not from industry and they will always remain my friends

Q8. How do u like film industry? Is it different from TV? 
Ans: people are not different. But there is move money involved and less time so people work in focused manner. They plan things well. As an actor, i like theatre, TV and films
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Q6. You bagged PK and YRF films even b4 KPC was released. Are u happy that the industry welcome you?

Ans: I am happy that I am working with the best of directors. They work with the best actors. They always take auditions for their movies and that adds to the self confidence. 

Q7. Your friend circle would have changed since u started acting in films... who all are your friends
Ans: I have not changed my friend circle. Mahi is my friend and I went to her b'day a few days back. I do for movie premiers etc. I have some friends who are not from industry and they will always remain my friends

Q8. How do u like film industry? Is it different from TV? 
Ans: people are not different. But there is move money involved and less time so people work in focused manner. They plan things well. As an actor, i like theatre, TV and films

he is so grounded gah love u sushant!! ❤️ and thank u shweta!! 🤗
BornHyper thumbnail
Q9. After KPC, you are being talked about as the next big star. Does ur PR team have a role in propagating this ?😉
Ans: I got PK and YRF movies even before KPC was released. This is not a norm and does not happen normally. As people are prejudiced against TV actors and a TV actor is stereotyped as suitable for TV. Because I was able to get these films despite the prejudice there is a hype about it. Then I got critical acclaim for the movie and people also thought that the guy is good. Then pepsi made me as their face and I felt ver lucky

Q10. Anurag Kashyap said that if this guy acts maturedly and aptly he is the next SRK. what is ur reaction to this?
Ans: Anurag K is a great director any actor would want to work with him in any role. If he says something like this there can be only 2 reactions a) Anurag's thought is correct and you start working with greater confidence b) I should start thinking about myself as Anurag
Minion23 thumbnail

Q9. After KPC, you are being talked about as the next big star. Does ur PR team have a role in propagating this ?😉

Ans: I got PK and YRF movies even before KPC was released. This is not a norm and does not happen normally. As people are prejudiced against TV actors and a TV actor is stereotyped as suitable for TV. Because I was able to get these films despite the prejudice there is a hype about it. Then I got critical acclaim for the movie and people also thought that the guy is good. Then pepsi made me as their face and I felt ver lucky

Q10. Anurag Kashyap said that if this guy acts maturedly and aptly he is the next SRK. what is ur reaction to this?
Ans: Anurag K is a great director any actor would want to work with him in any role. If he says something like this there can be only 2 reactions a) Anurag's thought is correct and you start working with greater confidence b) I should start thinking about myself as Anurag

both questions answered brilliantly!! 👏
BornHyper thumbnail
Q11. what do u think about yourself?
Ans: I am a gr8 fan of Irrfan Khan who once said about me that I have a mix of charm and talent. I only want to work hard so that i get good work. I do not want to become SRK

Q12. Do u consider Varun D and Sid M as competitors?
Ans: When u want to be a star u compete with people... u keep a track of photo shoots, cover page appearance etc etc.But if you think u want to be a good actor and play different roles. I want to evolve as an actor and do not want to become a star

Q13. Why? people come here to become a star
Ans: Bevcoming a superstar is very difficult... and that is why people do not have a feeling for fulfillment. Rest of the stuff he has already said in other interview

Minion23 thumbnail

Q11. what do u think about yourself?

Ans: I am a gr8 fan of Irrfan Khan who once said about me that I have a mix of charm and talent. I only want to work hard so that i get good work. I do not want to become SRK

Q12. Do u consider Varun D and Sid M as competitors?
Ans: When u want to be a star u compete with people... u keep a track of photo shoots, cover page appearance etc etc.But if you think u want to be a good actor and play different roles. I want to evolve as an actor and do not want to become a star

Q13. Why? people come here to become a star
Ans: Bevcoming a superstar is very difficult... and that is why people do not have a feeling for fulfillment. Rest of the stuff he has already said in other interview

hmm yes he is being consistent 👍🏼
BornHyper thumbnail
rest will translate later and PM u...
Minion23 thumbnail

rest will translate later and PM u...

okay thank u so much yaar!!! 🤗
mayusushita thumbnail