Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The group chat with Parineeti & Sushant on #WeChat is only for 100 members, first come first serve basis ONLY, so join soon! #ShuddhDesiChat

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

^ Ok Ankita needs to worry! LOL. J/K

Minion23 thumbnail
Bahaha vaani is seirously in love with sushant ðŸ˜† but its so sweet she seems to be awestruck by him and admires him soo much genuinley 😳 

Minion23 thumbnail

Love stories are so warm and fuzzy in the beginning, willing to overlook every little crease #ShuddhDesiRomance

Minion23 thumbnail
such sweet friends sushant has ðŸ˜³

Dad and I love the song "Gulabi" frm Shuddh Desi Romance.Tickets booked for tonight.Cant wait!!I'm sure Sushant is gonna rock this one too!

Minion23 thumbnail
Shudh Desi Romance Opens Better Than Zanjeer

Thursday 6th September 2013 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Shudh Desi Romance has taken a better opening than Zanjeer across multiplexes practically all over India despite the latter being a bigger film. Shudh Desi Romance opened to around 35-40% collections while Zanjeer was around 15-20% at multiplexes. The early single screen occupancies were 25-30% for Zanjeer and 15-20% for Shudh Desi Romance.

In the North it was a big lead for Shudh Desi Romance with multiplexes being much better and single screens being on the same lines. Zanjeer opened better in single screens of Maharashtra. Overall the opening was average for Shudh Desi Romance and poor for Zanjeer.

It will be interesting to seen which film has the higher first day figure as Shudh Desi Romance has better occupancies but Zanjeer has the wider release. At the moment it seems that Shudh Desi Romance has a big enough gap at multiplexes to more than cover the lower screen count.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=6037&nCat=
Minion23 thumbnail

Chat with Sushant aka Raghu of @shuddhdesiromnc only on #WeChat,we will share the Group chat QR code at 12PM.Scan & join! #ShuddhDesiChat

Retweeted by Sushant Rajput FC
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsushita23

Bahaha vaani is seirously in love with sushant ðŸ˜† but its so sweet she seems to be awestruck by him and admires him soo much genuinley 😳 

So, I was not the only one to notice. She does seems to be crushing on Sushant. But its sweet rather than worrying! 

This also made me remind that I loved Komal Nahta's interview. I thought it was Sushant's best interview till date. He was at ease and most importantly was being himself. That's how I want to see him in all interviews. 
Minion23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

So, I was not the only one to notice. She does seems to be crushing on Sushant. But its sweet rather than worrying! 

This also made me remind that I loved Komal Nahta's interview. I thought it was Sushant's best interview till date. He was at ease and most importantly was being himself. That's how I want to see him in all interviews. 

Exactly yaar i find it very cute the way shes crushing on him ðŸ˜³
Was finally able to watch Komal's interview on dailymotion and agree with you completely!! he was so bright and confident in this one!! Seems like he just let him self go and had some fun especially during the rapid fire and bollywood quiz. It was so much fun to watch all 3 of them actually during those 2 parts ðŸ˜†
Minion23 thumbnail
double post 
Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago