Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i do feel ppl are hypocrytical they do same but judge others this movie will make ppl question which deffo is not gonna be liked
Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

Wishing the #TeamShudhDesiRomance all the very best & here's my intrvw link with #Sushant #Parineeti #VaniKapoor http://soundcloud.com/dibs52/shudh-desi-romance ... :D

😆😕

sushita is going to married in NOV or may be DEC sushant said in this interview around at 12:55.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: johncena2003

sushita is going to married in NOV or may be DEC sushant said in this interview around at 12:55.

OMG really?? ðŸ¥³
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My husband is still interested in going on Friday but he did say that I should read some reviews before we go ...so I think it should be OK .

I have promised him a big taco plate and icecream and all that if he comes ...so hopefully I am going tomorrow ( I think the reviews will be good overall) .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It would be so nice if they get married now .They have been together for so long .
Minion23 thumbnail
@sahilbanga: Glad to see so many things coming together to make a movie delightful. @ShudhDesiRomance was a nice watch, highly recommended.

@arkus007: #ShuddhDesiRomance very dexterously captures d ideas of d young generation. Am pleasantly surprised 2 c such a film from #yrf. Must watch!!!Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! Another Sushant/Sushita fan here! ðŸ˜ƒ I can't believe it took me this long to discover PR forum. ðŸ˜†

What is that DJ talking about when she asked Sushant if he ever said Ankita was not his gf? 😆 I think she misquoted him. He said she's not my first gf. Anyways, I kinda figured they'd get married in Nov/Dec since Sushant mentioned he's taking 3-4 months off to prep for Byomkesh movie. He can fit in wedding/honeymoon in there nicely. They've been together for a long time but it'll be nice to see them married and all.
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Welcome welcome welcome!! 🤗

Hope you join us for sushita related chats here 😃

Im Anu btw!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: SalmanFan

Hi everyone! Another Sushant/Sushita fan here! ðŸ˜ƒ I can't believe it took me this long to discover PR forum. ðŸ˜†

What is that DJ talking about when she asked Sushant if he ever said Ankita was not his gf? 😆 I think she misquoted him. He said she's not my first gf. Anyways, I kinda figured they'd get married in Nov/Dec since Sushant mentioned he's taking 3-4 months off to prep for Byomkesh movie. He can fit in wedding/honeymoon in there nicely. They've been together for a long time but it'll be nice to see them married and all.

Aha welcome!! I swear I wrote out a post on BW forum asking you who you were, and how come we Sushita fans didn't know you😆..cos you seemed pretty upto date with videos and Sushita news...wanted to ask whether you were some old Sushita fan who had changed his id. But then I decide to control myself and not scare you away even before you could start fangirling freely with us.😆

Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago