Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Sushant turns to theatre for his next

Sushant Singh Rajput is going all out to prepare himself for Dibakar Banerjees next. He will be seen playing the title role in the movie Detective Byomkesh Bakshy. And for that, he will attend a series of theatre workshops (over a period of 15 days) at the Adishakti Laboratory for Theatre Arts Research in Puducherry.

Sushant wants to leave the city after the release of Shuddh Desi Romance. He wants to spend some time immersing himself in the character. He considers this role his most challenging till date, says an insider close to him, adding that he is yet to decide the exact dates of his trip. But he plans on leaving as soon as possible because Dibakars film is the next he will shoot. He was supposed to start work on Abhishek Kapoors Fitoor, but it got postponed, adds the insider. The former TV star has already informed his friends and family members about his stay at the lab and that he wont be reachable for those 15 days as he wants to concentrate on the workshops. When contacted, Sushant confirmed the news, saying, Im still working out the exact details, but Im surely going to Puducherry, most probably next month.

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvsushita23

What was your favourite hangout in those days? 

Along with some of my college friends, I would often bunk classes and drive to Murthal, which is about 50 km from New Delhi, just to have some piping hot parathas. There was this small roadside dhaba where they would serve absolutely delicious aloo parathas with dollops of butter. 

wow... I love the Murthal dhabas and we drive from delhi to murthal almost one every three months for the food alone. It is around 80 kms away! Good to know Sushant also used to love it
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I caught up with IIJ and JDJ last night; sadly not at home anymore so it was me and my computer. 

Contrary to most people, I think my favorite thing of the night was actually Sushant joking with Karan Wahi in IIJ.  I loved seeing him so confident in those jokes and picking up the mic without being asked to.  He laughed and everyone laughed and overall I just loved seeing normal Sushant back.

In JDJ my favorite thing was probably the amount of footage given to Sushant.  More than the contestants that episode was about him!  All the dances he did were lovely as well.

Something from both shows that I liked:  the excitement in Sushant when saying "meri film ka gaana."  That was adorable!  It seemed like most people on both sets were also happy for him when he said it.  In fact Madhuri seemed pleasantly surprised that he did not request one of her songs.

Overall, I am pleased that Sushant remembered to turn on the charm (and the volume) in these shows, where it is very necessary to be noticed!  It's one of the only times that actors have to capture the audience with their personality.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 10 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

I caught up with IIJ and JDJ last night; sadly not at home anymore so it was me and my computer. 

Contrary to most people, I think my favorite thing of the night was actually Sushant joking with Karan Wahi in IIJ.  I loved seeing him so confident in those jokes and picking up the mic without being asked to.  He laughed and everyone laughed and overall I just loved seeing normal Sushant back.

In JDJ my favorite thing was probably the amount of footage given to Sushant.  More than the contestants that episode was about him!  All the dances he did were lovely as well.

Something from both shows that I liked:  the excitement in Sushant when saying "meri film ka gaana."  That was adorable!  It seemed like most people on both sets were also happy for him when he said it.  In fact Madhuri seemed pleasantly surprised that he did not request one of her songs.

Overall, I am pleased that Sushant remembered to turn on the charm (and the volume) in these shows, where it is very necessary to be noticed!  It's one of the only times that actors have to capture the audience with their personality.

TB I have been waiting for him to do this ever since promotions started and finally he has!! He was on fire in both shows and literally bouncing with energy!! It showed in JDJ when he was dancing with Madhuri, Sonali and Lauren with so much charm and enthusiasm. 
IIJ it was hillarious to watch him really chuck those balls at karan and then chase him around stage with that dandiya stick 😆 And i felt he was really enjoying the music by the way he was mouthing the lyrics and smiling and what not 😳

He stole the show this weekend on both JDJ and IIJ. ⭐️ 

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu & Tanmi for sharing the articles 😊
majoni03 thumbnail
Sdr team is coming to DID

jay bhanushali
@jaybhanushali0 2h
last day of #didsupermoms and
@TheFarahKhan at the
studio..mixed emotions but
looking frward 4 2days shoot
desi romance in grand masti
styl
majoni03 thumbnail
Nitasha @Nitasha22

#SushantSinghRajput working the look for #DanceIndiaDance pic.twitter.com/Re4l2Rvub7

Hide photo
  • Retweeted
  • Favorite

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanmi for the news...

Lots to look forward to this weekend
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahaaa!!! Finally confirmed that he will be on DID supermoms too! Back on Zee TV, amidst all the Moms who are the main audience of shows like PR and must have adored him as their Manav! Oh I hope someone asks him about PR and being Manav or just anything about it. 

Plus Jai is Sushant's friend and the judges know him too so looking forward to some masti!! :D