ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sushant-Lauren

credit: SSR fb page.
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"@Nitasha22: #SushantSinghRajput in #Superdry #Puma for a college event #ShudhDesiRomance http://pic.twitter.com/cCbRz6K2qJ"

so the institution thy chose was welingkar managment institution at matunga, dadar... 
hmmm theres one more college ruias just adjacent hope some more students get a glance
n us a pic of sushant...
Edited by sushantfan - 10 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail

Sushant Sing Rajput set to marry this year

PTI | Aug 21, 2013, 02.33 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sushant Singh Rajput|Kai Po Che|Bollywood
Sushant Sing Rajput set to marry this year
Sushant Singh Rajput with Ankita Lokhande More Pics

"Kai Po Che" star Sushant Singh Rajput is planning to tie the knot with actress girlfriend soon.

The couple, who have been dating for the past four years, met on the sets of TV show 'Pavitra Rishta' where they played reel life husband and wife.

"We are in happy space today. I think marriage can happen anytime... It can be this year or next year," Sushant told .

"She is the stabilising factor in my life. It is because of her that my happiness gets multiplied and when there is a setback she holds me," he added.

Sushant, who made his debut in Bollywood with "Kai Po Che", is not bothered about his female fan base even as he is vocal about his relationship status.

"I did not think about all this... I don't understand stardom I don't aspire for stardom. I feel even if I am married or single or divorced and still I am skillful at my work and convincingly portray characters on screen then there is no reason to worry as the believability factor is still there in me," he added.

On professional front Sushant has an interesting range of projects lined up for release including Aditya Chopra's "Shuddh Desi Romance", Aamir Khan-starrer "Peekay" and Dibarkar Banerjee's"Detective Byomkesh Bakshy".

"She is very much aware of the films I am doing. She does give me suggestions. I think I can't ask for more," Sushant said.

sushantfan thumbnail

Aamir Khan starts his films from scratch: Sushant Singh Rajput

IANS     |     August 21, 2013     |     Entertainment     |     0 Comments
digg

Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who shares screen space with Aamir Khan in "PK", praises his co-star saying that despite being so experienced, he starts from scratch.

"I didn't have too many scenes with Aamir. I had few conversations with him. He is very inspiring. Whatever projects he starts with, he starts it from scratch. He is still so inquisitive about small things. He is still so passionate when he has nothing to prove," said Sushant, who started his film career with "Kai Po Che!" and will next be seen in "Shuddh Desi Romance".

Aamir praised his work in his debut film too.

"He just said that he liked me in 'Kai Po Che!" and it's very overwhelming," added the young actor.

Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, "PK" also features Sanjay Dutt.

Sushant, who is dating his co-star Ankita Lokhande, plans to get married by the end of the year. They both featured in the TV show "Pavitra Rishta".

He said: "I do believe in marriage. By the end of this year or by next year I will get married. I am 27, I can get married anytime."

sushantfan thumbnail
raghu ram ?@tweetfromRaghu

Heading to matunga to take part in a debate connected to YRF's forthcoming release #ShudhDesiRomance. Don't know what the issue is, though..

11:53 AM - 21 Aug 13  

Nice interaction with kids and press. Sushant, parineeti and vani are such sweethearts! Wish them all the best for #ShudhDesiRomance

2:57 PM - 21 Aug 13
sushantfan thumbnail

After Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, Sushant Singh Rajput shakes a leg with Madhuri Dixit!

Dailybhaskar.com  
Related Tags >>
Ranbir Kapoor
Next
1 of 8

It would be a gross understatement to say the Madhuri dances well. The queen of dance, Madhuri Dixit sets the stage on fire every time she steps on it!

Needless to say, it is every man's dream to shake a leg with the Dhak Dhak girl herself. Recently the cute Sushant Singh Rajput was caught on cam as he danced with Madhuri on the stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Sushant who was there to promote his movie Shuddh Desi Romance with Parineeti Chopra didn't miss the chance to get up on the stage with Madhuri.     

Not so long ago, Ranveer Singh was spotted dancing with Madhuri on the same show.  

As for Ranbir Kapoor, his dream came true when he got to match steps with Madhuri on the item number Ghaghra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

Apparently Ranbir Kapoor is so fond of Madhuri that he bribed choreographer Farah Khan to let him kiss her on the cheek in the item song.

sushantfan thumbnail

Movies

Sushant Singh Rajput: Parineeti and I share same wavelength

August 21, 2013 03:07:44 PM IST
By Rachana Sheth, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

Just one film old (KAI PO CHE) and TV actor-turned-film actor Sushant Singh Rajput is already held as the next big thing in Bollywood! Concomitantly, Parineeti Chopra, after proving her mettle and winning National Award for ISHAQZAADE, is also being looked forward upon. Both have been widely acclaimed for their outstanding performances in their respective films. So, you only expect fireworks on screen with the coming together of the two firebrand actors! 

SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE wallpapers

All eyes are now set on Parineeti and Sushant, who are pairing up for the first time with the film SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE, produced under YRF banner. 

When we probed newbie Sushant about matching up with a spirited actor like Parineeti and he said, ''When you get to work with actors like Parineeti Chopra who are spontaneous you automatically get that kick to go ahead and perform...Additionally, when you are thinking on the same lines and share same wavelength the performance gets only better. I and Parineeti sort of share same wavelength. So what you do is just react in front of your co-actor. As a performer you have to be dynamic otherwise it won't look natural or organic.'' 

CHECK OUT: Sushant Singh Rajput keen to promote SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE in Patna

He further adds, ''Actually both of us matched each other's energy levels. We were very comfortable with each other because we were coming up with different energy levels. So, one of the two (amongst us) would be always alert enough to react to it. In that way your job gets half done.'' 

Introducing Vaani Kapoor, SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE, directed by Maneesh Sharma & produced by Aditya Chopra, is all set to hit the screens on September 6, 2013. 
sushantfan thumbnail

Is Sushant Singh Rajput a kameena?

Wed, August 21, 2013 11:57am UTC by Vinod TalrejaAdd first Comment
Tags: Parineeti Chopra, Shuddh Desi Romance, Shuddh Desi Romance title song, sushant singh rajput
Is Sushant Singh Rajput a kameena?

Raghu (Sushant Singh Rajput) and Gayatri (Parineeti Chopra) express their desi love in this wacky number

Sushant Singh Rajput's new name is Kameena. Hold your horses. We are not saying that. That is what everyone is saying in Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput starrer Shuddh Desi Romance's title track.

This song reminds you of the yesteryear songs. Its difficult to not to shake your booty to this number. All thanks to its catchy tune and conversational lyrics.

We think that this wacky number doesn't need any of our tadka. But we couldn't resist and decided to translate this wacky number in English for fun. Read and tell us if you like it!

Hunm.. dhoop mein nahayega toh

Dhoop lag jaayegi

Baatein yoon banayega toh

Baat badh jaayegi

Ladki ghumayega toh

Lat lag jaayegi

Hunm..sun in bath then

Sun will attack

Talks like make you

Talks will increase

With girl you roam

Addicted you will get

Hm.. oho chhori lipstick lagayegi toh

Bhoot ban jaayegi

Scandale chadhayegi toh

Ont ban jaayegi

Failti hai yahan wahan jhund lag jaayegi

Hm..oho girl lipstick you apply if

Ghost you will become

Stilettos your war

Camel you will become

Spread here and there group attack you

Shuddh desi desi desi romance (Kameene aaye re)

Haaye re crazy crazy crazy romance (Sharam na aaye re)

Shuddh desi desi desi romance (Kameene aaye re)

Haye re crazy crazy crazy romance (Sharam na aaye re)

Pure rural rural rural romance (Kameene come re)

Haaye re crazy crazy crazy romance (Shy no feel)

Pure rural rural rural romance (Kameene come re)

Haaye re crazy crazy crazy romance (Shy no feel)

sushantfan thumbnail
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone fr all d updates
Sooo excited fr sun and after seeing these pics can't wait fr sunday nw

And all d articles r very nyc
Sooo aamir loves sushant role and acting in kpc and soo nyc

Eagerly waiting fr sushita's marriage jst wishing it will happen this year only can't wait fr more nw 😛 😉
And i love he says " my happiness gets mulitiplied with her and at d tym of setback she holds me " awww they r d true love birds

And that was sooo cool statement" i am 27 and can get married anytym" 😆