~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Still more of Parineeti pics. Even the articles mention about her coming on Jhalak. ðŸ˜¡ Hope in the show, Sushant is given equal importance!
Originally posted by bonnefille

Still more of Parineeti pics. Even the articles mention about her coming on Jhalak. ðŸ˜¡ Hope in the show, Sushant is given equal importance!

And hope Pari talks less and lets him speak too 
Yayyy Sushant-Madz dancing together😃🥳 I guess they are dancing on SDR's title song😳
Sushant-Pari both are looking stunning together
Can't wait can't wait...
Thanks Bonne & Anu🤗
I really hope they show video clip of sushant's journey on jhalak. Wanna see him sitting beside madhuri as he sees himself onscreen blushing during Madhuri's purrfect comments. Dunno if it will be possible as Sushant was on Sony's Jhalak,
Bonne it would be so nice if that comes true year!!  but yes since the channel has changed this may be unlikely to happen ðŸ¤” but will pray that it will!!
•Aman• ?@EatTweetBlog

In Komal Sood : Sushant Singh Rajput on Jhalak for Shudh Desi Romance promotions http://www.fashioncirqle.com/?p=151708  @Nitasha22 pic.twitter.com/6d8xBDnbIK

Hide photo
  •  Retweeted 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

Lame or Fame : In Komal Sood : Sushant Singh Rajput on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Written ByEATTWEETBLOG

Sushant Singh Rajput accompanied his 'Shudh Desi Romance' co-star Parineeti Chopra to the sets of Jhalak for the promotions of their new film.

Sushant looked handsome in his Komal Sood Spring 2013 suit with Canali shoes.

P.S. The color of the pants looks a lil odd (in comparison to the runway) cos of the lighting I guess.

See everyone, SEE!  Have some patience!  I would like to go ahead and say I told you so.  They know what they are doing.  They wouldn't start a three month punctual promotion campaign only to give up at the most crucial moment!

Nice to see Sushant on JDJ; everyone except KJo is more familiar with him than Parineeti, as far as I am aware, so I hope he gets lots of good attention!  I wish Shampa and Nishant had been there as well, it would have been fun to watch.  Hope Sushant speaks up and has fun with this; take charge man!

^^ I was more worried about the songs and promos than the reality shows actually, lol, cos songs take some time to become popular, hehe. 

But I'm happy YRF is promoting the film nicely now.

Sushanth and Parineeti shake a leg with Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak

Tue, 2013-08-20 13:24 — Bolly-Freak
Share this on
  •  
Movies
News
Star Kids
No Makeup

Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra attended the reality dance show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' to promote their upcoming YRF movie 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. The movie, which also stars Vani Kapoor is all set to release on September 6.

The youngsters also shook a leg with the dancing diva and judge of the reality show - Madhuri Dixit. Also seen are the other high profile judges Remo and Karan Johar.