JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought I saw Liks.. BUT...

😆😆😆😆😆🤣
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What keeps them busy these days? Is it so difficult to guess swats. Giving shradhanjali to their beloved bhai. what else?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swati1975us

I haven't visited the MF in days! Have no clue what keeps the flocks busy these days. I'd love to go back and check them out once the DD fans return from their trip to JDJ land and discover with a rude shock that the MF has been hijacked by the GPs. I hope to see some fireworks then ðŸ˜†

😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Nafs, we have broken all ties with the MF and we are happier than ever.

But I read a page ago that Chikni is making you feel like crying, and all seemed down a page ago, that's why I asked, if you've seen something like a video of Sultan dying or something that has you all down at the mouth. 

I went to check the main forum but nothing like that ðŸ˜Š
-Nafisa- thumbnail

What keeps them busy these days? Is it so difficult to guess swats. Giving shradhanjali to their beloved bhai. what else?

Sultan really had an impact on them, oh my goodness. We appreciate him and they have him on their brain constantly. I swear they will have withdrawal symptoms too, they will try to hide it but we will know they will miss him. It's obvious some of them only came out of the woodwork to start making threads and posts when Sultan was introduced. ðŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nafs, those sweet memories are making us cry.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

I thought I saw Liks.. BUT...

🤣

I am back now.  And Awww...😆😆😆
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They should all bookmark those shraddhanjali posts. They'd need to recycle those posts soon when they'll have to start paying homage to the show as it closes down. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

They should all bookmark those shraddhanjali posts. They'd need to recycle those posts soon when they'll have to start paying homage to the show as it closes down. 

That producer introduction shows dwindling RK's fortune track as well as introduction of the maasi points at kitchen drama happening. Wait and see about the heroine track Telly Talk said that would be coming up, but I'm not too sure, hopefully it does as well that will really put a spanner in the works. Lets see how the audience takes it, the kitchen drama they will definitely like it but the other two I don't think the audience will receive them well.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Hey did u watch Chal in later stages??? Will I get Avinesh aaage chall ke bhi.. ?? I don't care bout demons.. witches and dragons as long as I get AR on my screen! 😆😆

Chikni, I just watched the end of the show,AR was there in the show but not like a hero, last year I was in India, so I saw some episodes with my parents.