Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

They did show RK as a jackass, but it wasn't outright and it was more subtle.  They also had to be careful post marriage with how and what they could show with RK--just my guess.  The timing for that was not the best timing.

They did start in the Meera track, he used Madhu to get Sultan arrested, the way he spoke to Meera that time to get her to leave the house, so they did start, had they not gone ahead with the Sultan confession of his feelings they could have carried on making RK that way even on other things not only pertaining to Sultan and eventually Madhu struggling to get out of the marriage herself. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

OMG I must see this, I loved Sultan blackmailing Madhu, the only problem that Chal actress is not pretty. ðŸ¤¢

I SOOO AGREEE WITH U.. Although she was MUCH senior to him when it comes to acting in this industry- AVINESH is SOO much better than Hunar Hali (Neha/ Aditi)..

Avinesh (playing Kabir Jaiswal) on the other hand is ooozing confidence in ALL his scenes as a mean businessman wreaking havoc in Neha's life by blackmailing her to play his dead wife- Aditi- or else he'll kill Neha's kidnapped husband!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

family drama it was turned out much later but it never was able to gather trps initially as well when the script was gud...
main reason...ZERO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN LEADS...the show had a very gud cast but hunar jus ruined it
she looks tolerable with the other hero abhushek mallik but with avi its so damn thanda
who wud watch a show if there is no spark between the leads
hving a gud lead actress is very much needed to mk a show popular
i dont mind newcumers but she has to look the lead heroine
which hunar was lacking
n chemistry is either there or not there
it cant b forced into a couple with cheesy scns
hunar avi ...the chem jus wasnt there

I agree that actress whoever she is in Chal is not pretty. Zero screen presence, nothing to recommend her to be a lead actress.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

...POORNIMA THEY DIDNT MK SULTAN NEGTV TO END HIS.ROLE.BUT TO START SULBALA WITH HATRED N THEM showing mb falling for him aftr a 2 yr leap...n then vivu came in.pic...GATOR TO ANS UR QUES.VIVU WAS PARTIALLY INVOLED IN SULTANS EXIT...HE DIDNT PLAY POLITICS.TO KICK AVI OUT BUT HE DIDNT APPROVE.FOR THE.DIVORCE whereas cvs were all.for ...

many r bashing raghu sir...raghuvir has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT...he doesn't hv ny hand in storyline...he jus.wrotes.fkr.scns.which cum to.him aftr being approved by channel n cvs...he can't change ny scne neithr can suggest storyline...all dirty politics behind the scns was.vivu n low.trps...channel.gave ultimatum to ph to incr trps.to 2.6 minimum but even the much hyped.brothers track wasn't getting more than 2.4 trps...then they tried sultan negtv n focused on luv triangle...but trps never rose.above 2.4...its not cvs fault but badluck whereas othr crappy shws get highr trps...

Abby this actually totally fits in with my own speculation for what might have happened. 

Initially when they started this entire Sultan obsessed lover business, I honestly thought they were doing a repeat of the hate to love track - I even posted about it. But later when they started the pativrata Madhu drama I thought they had changed their mind. 

Then when I saw how Avi was exiting the show, I sort of figured part of it had to be about Vivu's insecurities. Thanks for the info. 
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby, no doubt the show would have gained its lost glory with such a track. Feeling bad for the audience n cvs.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hunar's in Ek Boond Ishq.  I'm watching the vid now and saw her, and I was like..heh.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

It's a pity I would have loved seeing this guys, it's really selfish of VD to refuse to be Kameena again to get Madhu out of his life in the show, he wanted them to stay together, if he had accepted it and it would have gone ahead, we would have had the love triangle in the heroine track, and make it spicy, like this even if heroine track comes it will be a boring track. 

I don't know why he didn't just accept because he always wants time off anyway, he is using Body doubles again and again even though he has no other professional commitments other than MEIEJ. 

vivu is again using BDs...bwahahahaha
ab kaunsa trip hain
2nd honeymoon
ab toh sultan bhi nahin rahega to mk up for his luxury holidays
lets c how many holidays he gets frm sept
the heroine track wud hv made so much sense n spicy if cvs cud go their planned way
even in real mbala story all rk marries anothr actress n the gangster helps mbala to get into movies
all gone waste for vivus pankhi behavious
i guess he acts like this coz he is too young n got popular too early
avi n dd r very mature
i hope vivu matures soon n doesnt ruin his future shws by pankhi behaviour ki heroine hamesha mere paas rahegi
he wasnt like this in pkyek days
i liked him offscreen that time
but now succcess has gone into his head n he is acting like selfish jerk

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Hunar's in Ek Boond Ishq.  I'm watching the vid now and saw her, and I was like..heh.

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Whoever is missing Barun..
Just kidding.. Beard is gone now.. Only those crayyzzzyyy Zulfein remain.. no one knows what's breeding under that headband..

🤣 OMG - those pics are so priceless - Balloon bhaiyya and his headband - yeh headband kab mujhe chhodega!!!

He has money to pay a PR firm to put out lame ass articles about him every week, but no money for a haircut? 

Oh it was one of my most ardent desires to see Barun enter MB - man those fanwars would have been so awesome! C'mon Gauti baba - Barun is your best bud - make it happen! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The neck shackles and chains freak me out. I can't stand to see it.